Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacmonster doesnt give af about that hoe lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      This why I am losing respect for Manny, he is way too nice, I would have told that female reporter yeah sleeping how bout you sleep on these nuts!

I don't speak Spanish, but it seems Pacman didn't get the diss she was trying to make fun of him when she said Pacquiao, Pacquiao what happen were you sleeping? Pac thought she was referring to if he was late for the interview and fell asleep in the hotel room, but she was referring to when Marquez knocked him out cold.

I don't know man that was pretty rude, reminds me of Stephen A Smith when he was making fun of Manny getting KO I don't get these people who don't have the balls stepping in the ring making fun of a fighter getting knocked out, other fighters have been knocked out cold like that but reporters never mocked them to their face like that and brought it up, I think they do this because they know Pacman is too nice and they can get away with dissing him.
      OK ok ok we know....
      But lets get to the real question thats at hand

Would you hit it?

yup,

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        This why I am losing respect for Manny, he is way too nice, I would have told that female reporter yeah sleeping how bout you sleep on these nuts!

I don't speak Spanish, but it seems Pacman didn't get the diss she was trying to make fun of him when she said Pacquiao, Pacquiao what happen were you sleeping? Pac thought she was referring to if he was late for the interview and fell asleep in the hotel room, but she was referring to when Marquez knocked him out cold.

I don't know man that was pretty rude, reminds me of Stephen A Smith when he was making fun of Manny getting KO I don't get these people who don't have the balls stepping in the ring making fun of a fighter getting knocked out, other fighters have been knocked out cold like that but reporters never mocked them to their face like that and brought it up, I think they do this because they know Pacman is too nice and they can get away with dissing him.
        I think Pac is actually going to retire Bambam.

Comment

Cuz Pacquiao is freakin' Goku man. He's an idiot/laughing all the time, but when its time to fight, he serious.
          Marquez is his Vegeta though lmao Shout out to all my Dragonball z people who get this reference

Comment

LoL at the bait thread. This dude is a troll at it's finest, lol.

Comment

I hope we get to see vintage Pac one last time. Rios is the perfect opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
                Cuz Pacquiao is freakin' Goku man. He's an idiot/laughing all the time, but when its time to fight, he serious.
                Marquez is his Vegeta though lmao Shout out to all my Dragonball z people who get this reference

I think Pacquiao is a real live Goku. I always pictured Marquez as Krillin, and Mayweather as Vegeta.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
                  I think Pacquiao is a real live Goku. I always pictured Marquez as Krillin, and Mayweather as Vegeta.

Also did the interviewer actually insult Pacquiao? I can't make out what she is saying in the beginning... She said something about sheets or something?

If she was mean to him she is a rude low class interviewer. Pacquiao was very nice, and I think the way he comes off is one of the reasons why he is loved around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                    Nothing wrong with being nice...
                    specially if you eat rice?

mutherfuk...........

Comment

Working...
                    X