Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convicted sex offender lists popular Philadelphia children's park as his address

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    got you.....so is like a wild animal......well they should do the same they'll do to a wild animal that attacks a human...you don't try to help it you shoot it...! IMO
    Lol woooooo

Comment

got you.....so is like a wild animal......well they should do the same they'll do to a wild animal that attacks a human...you don't try to help it you shoot it...! IMO
      Naw, that's like putting them out of their misery. They need to stay alive, life sentence in the worst prison, castration, and suffer great pain. Equal to, if not greater than a child would at his sick, twisted behavior.

Maybe a tat on that big head of his saying "child rapist"..lol. That would ensure a daily struggle with life!
      Last edited by jazluvr; 08-20-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I voted for only if they murder a child.

But really, I don't agree with the death penalty.

So I'm unsure. They do belong in hospitals though.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          Naw, that's like putting them out of their misery. They need to stay alive, life sentence in the worst prison, castration, and suffer great pain. Equal to, if not greater than a child would at his sick, twisted behavior.

Maybe a tat on that big head of his saying "child rapist"..lol. That would ensure a daily struggle with life!
          as long as tax payers dollars are not involved i'm all for it........

Comment

Everyone deserves a second chance but if they reoffend (as most of them do) they should be put in jail for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Everyone deserves a second chance but if they reoffend (as most of them do) they should be put in jail for life.
              disagree...ask the parents of any molested child if the offender deserves a second chance...

Comment

Not calling anyone out, but I'm quite shocked by how many people here support the death penalty. Some would argue that it's not too far removed from genocide.

Comment

Death by torture.

Comment

disagree...ask the parents of any molested child if the offender deserves a second chance...
                    It's very rare for a victim or the parent's victim to give a criminal a second chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      It's very rare for a victim or the parent's victim to give a criminal a second chance.
                      can you blame them...?

Comment

Working...
                      X