No announcement yet.

Broner vs Gamboa at 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs Gamboa at 130

Who wins this fight? I honestly haven't been able to feel comfortable about picking a winner in this one.

Gamboa probably ends his career

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Gamboa is one of my favorites, but he does get a bit reckless in his attack at times and that's something Broner could take advantage. I also think he's a bit naturally bigger than Gamboa. But I would love to see this fight later this year or next year.

Comment

At this point, I just want Gamboa to get back in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          At this point, I just want Gamboa to get back in the ring.
          I hear ya on that. I hope Mayweather buys out his contract or something soon. But it's looking more and more like we won't see him fight again this year and that's a damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I hear ya on that. I hope Mayweather buys out his contract or something soon. But it's looking more and more like we won't see him fight again this year and that's a damn shame.
            I hope there's like some big news once Floyd gets out. He and 50 said in the next few months that Mayweather Promotions is making some big moves. I hope that is Gamboa getting his contract bought out.

Comment

Gamboa needs to get his **** together and get his punk ass in the ring already.

But Gamboa beats Broner
              Last edited by tranquilo; 06-05-2012, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I hope there's like some big news once Floyd gets out. He and 50 said in the next few months that Mayweather Promotions is making some big moves. I hope that is Gamboa getting his contract bought out.
                Caballero, Dirrell, and Vargas are good start and to land Gamboa would be huge. His influence will definitely help him out when it comes to signing fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  yea ok!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    yea ok!!!
                    Who do you think wins this one? I think Gamboa speed, aggression, and power would make Broner come out of his shell more than he would like to, but on the same hand, I think he is a little bit bigger than Gamboa and could have success trading with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X