Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxing movie was this? The German or Russian white guy was beating up the

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which boxing movie was this? The German or Russian white guy was beating up the

Edit: He was irish or scottish.

black guy badly, but he felt bad and he held back which cost him the fight. You could see the black guys wife in the audience crying because she saw her husband getting beat up badly. Was a weird movie, I only caught the ending of it. Its a fairly recent movie 2000's I believe. I either caught it on hbo or showtime.
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 08-13-2011, 10:26 AM.

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    black guy badly, but he felt bad and he held back which cost him the fight. You could see the black guys wife in the audience crying because she saw her husband getting beat up badly. Was a weird movie, I only caught the ending of it. Its a fairly recent movie 2000's I believe. I either caught it on hbo or showtime.
    Not a movie but that happened in Lights Out in the flashbacks to Lights' last fight. He has the black guy on the ropes and is pounding on him, the black guys is virtually out, Lights backs up, and the fight goes to decision and Lights loses. He wasnt german or russian...Irish American.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
      Not a movie but that happened in Lights Out in the flashbacks to Lights' last fight. He has the black guy on the ropes and is pounding on him, the black guys is virtually out, Lights backs up, and the fight goes to decision and Lights loses. He wasnt german or russian...Irish American.
      I think that tv show ripped it off from a movie. Pretty sure thats not the one I seen before. 2011 seems wrong, unless it had older episodes from before 2011. I thought I saw this movie in 2010 or 2009 not 2011.

Comment

Was it amateur boxing? That ending sounds exactly like Adam Carolla's boxing movie. Which surprisingly is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
          Was it amateur boxing? That ending sounds exactly like Adam Carolla's boxing movie. Which surprisingly is pretty good.
          lol man that movie was awesome.

Comment

The Boxer (1997)

Nineteen year old Danny Flynn is imprisoned for his involvement with the IRA in Belfast. He leaves behind his family and his fourteen year old girlfriend...

Got it mixed up, it was an irish lad. My memory is bad, and the movie is alot older than I originally thought.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi613810457/

Last edited by uoykcuf; 08-13-2011, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X