No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez named People's most beautiful woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Gent View Post
    Oh, I'm not hating on J Lo. I'm a big fan of her's. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful to your people. That was simply the first thought that popped in my head.

Mexicans, Chicanos, Cubans, Colombians, and Argentinians are also very proud too. Y tambien son bien creidos.
    How old are you man??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
      Real Boricuas are not about this type of ****.

You should live in P.R for a few months , you will change your whole mentality about us.

Its **** like this , accusations like these the ones Ive had to put up with since I set foot in the states.

Jesus Christ is a fkn peoples award. Who gives a fk.
      those damn ricans from ny, son. always ****en **** up for the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        LOL.

You know that in a way , that fake pride **** going on over there reflects on all of us.

I have a cousin that left when he was about 4 from P.R , he has gone back like twice. He is about 35. The guy can hardly speak spanish.

He has like 4 P.R tattoos , a ridiculous amount of flags , and makes me SMH every time he opens his mouth. Its just not cool. Dont try to be someone your not.

They try so damn hard. But so do other latinos raised in the states.

Have you ever heard cubans that have never stepped in Cuba speaking spanish. Its hilarious.

Comment

the first thought into your head was a negative one, sweet.

lol
          Well, it's true "papi" You guys always have something that has your flag. Always! & are always justifying a loss agianst a Mexican fighter and always brag about how Puerto Rico has better boxers than Mexico. Always on BS.

Comment

Well, it's true "papi" You guys always have something that has your flag. Always!
            And you take that as we being creidos. Im sorry , but if there is one thing we are better than anybody for sure , it is repping. and thats all that is. It sickens me how it bothers some ppl. (like you obviously)

Originally posted by Southern Gent
            & are always justifying a loss agianst a Mexican fighter and always brag about how Puerto Rico has better boxers than Mexico. Always on BS.
            If you would have said this a few months back , maybe I would have gone through the trouble of proving to you that it is the other way around. But as of right now , I really dont give a **** if you actually think thats true.

This thread was obviously started to start some ****. Too bad you attracted a few of us who dont fall for that.

I can see you thinking that people awards is like the nobel prize.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
              LOL.

You know that in a way , that fake pride **** going on over there reflects on all of us.

I have a cousin that left when he was about 4 from P.R , he has gone back like twice. He is about 35. The guy can hardly speak spanish.

He has like 4 P.R tattoos , a ridiculous amount of flags , and makes me SMH every time he opens his mouth. Its just not cool. Dont try to be someone your not.

They try so damn hard. But so do other latinos raised in the states.

Have you ever heard cubans that have never stepped in Cuba speaking spanish. Its hilarious.
              story of my life dude. over-zealous boricuas that can't hold a convo in spanish yet don the pr flag from the rear view, have a pr tat on they left shoulder and just in case you missed it a pr decal on the back window.

my wife and i caught a couple cotto fights in nyc and that was her first encounter w/ the ny type ricans. she immediately became familiarized w/ the discrepancy between island and ny ricans.

not talking smack about you ny boys but if i'm depicting you, get your life right.

Comment

Preguntale algo de PR, se quedan con la lengua metida en el culo.

There is a video i saw about Pedro Albizu and some reporters were asking Nuyoricans about him and who he was, none of them knew anything about him except they said that as long as he's PR it's all good.

Comment

Well, it's true "papi" You guys always have something that has your flag. Always! & are always justifying a loss agianst a Mexican fighter and always brag about how Puerto Rico has better boxers than Mexico. Always on BS.
                  well you're leaving yourself to look like an idiot.

everything you just said, i can with certainty say that you mexicans do.

BUT, i don't do that. you know why? because i'm a man with balls and balls and balls of understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                    Preguntale algo de PR, se quedan con la lengua metida en el culo.

There is a video i saw about Pedro Albizu and some reporters were asking Nuyoricans about him and who he was, none of them knew anything about him except they said that as long as he's PR it's all good.
                    i think i saw that vid.

but more than geographic placement, its parenting failing our ny brethren.

Comment

Baya, Mr.Lucci:

Relax man. This was a bait thread. Nothing personal. I could care less if Boricuas are creidos or not or that J. LO won that award or not. The bitch is still hot.

Comment

Working...
                      X