No announcement yet.

FAO guys who still live in 2001

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] FAO guys who still live in 2001

and haven't gotten over the movie The Fast and The Furious.

A 4 cylinder, front wheel drive car IS NOT a sports car. It doesn't matter how loud and annoying your exhaust is or how many stickers you have on your car. It will NEVER be a real sports car.

Stop trying to race me after work. You're drawing attention to both of us and one of us (me) is on probation.

If you only knew how fucking stupid your honda looks with that ugly body-kit, orange paint job, and red rims, you would know why your POS (piece of shit) car is getting you zero pussy.

Anyone else have a 2010 Camaro SS and is tired of these dorks trying to race them?

I guess I didn't know people cared that much about Fast and the Furious.

Comment

Originally posted by J-H View Post
      and haven't gotten over the movie The Fast and The Furious.

A 4 cylinder, front wheel drive car IS NOT a sports car. It doesn't matter how loud and annoying your exhaust is or how many stickers you have on your car. It will NEVER be a real sports car.

Stop trying to race me after work. You're drawing attention to both of us and one of us (me) is on probation.

If you only knew how fucking stupid your honda looks with that ugly body-kit, orange paint job, and red rims, you would know why your POS (piece of shit) car is getting you zero pussy.

Anyone else have a 2010 Camaro SS and is tired of these dorks trying to race them?

WTF?????

When did Daewoo start making Camaro's?

Comment

WTF?????

When did Daewoo start making Camaro's?
        I don't drive a Daewoo, hater. I'm a chevy man. I bought my 'Maro the old fashion way.

Comment

I don't drive a Daewoo, hater. I'm a chevy man. I bought my 'Maro the old fashion way.
          Giving out $25 handjobs till you had 40k?

Comment

Giving out $25 handjobs till you had 40k?
            Works for G-Dogs. He's done so many $25 dollar handjobs that he doesn't need to work anymore and just posts on here all day.

He doesn't even charge for them anymore.

Comment

Oh no way!

Comment

best alt ever

Comment

At least J-H is a funny alt, unlike that idiot g-dog

Comment

Working...
                  X