X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Torres is going!

I think Chelsea might have to sign an English striker though. Unless we sell another foreigner. Jay Rodriguez is the only English player who I can even imagine being useful at Chelsea.
    on loan .

What's keeping Chelsea from selling this guy?

Comment

• £9M for clev

Run that to the bank ASAP!

Comment

I don't hate City. The only reason why fans of big clubs to hate them is success. Why would a fan of say Stoke dislike City for gaining a sugar daddy and upsetting the status quo? If anything the trickle down of cash and players could prove advantageous. Martinez at Everton loves Chelsea for obvious reasons and Everton have also exploited City in the past. Everton have literally elevated their status through dealings with Chelsea and City.

Spending money to get the best players is nothing new and is the reason for the success of 99% of all clubs ever. Even Nottingham Forest did it when they were good.

I only dislike Liverpool in the premiership personally. In fact across my family and Chelsea mates that is the only team that is unpopular amongst proper Chelsea fans. Amongst the older generation it is Leeds. Hooligans might have other rivalries. There is nothing for Chelsea in London I don't buy into an of these rivalries. QPR are the closest thing we have but not really. But in terms of footballing rivalries and a bit of spite it is just Liverpool and Leeds.

I know a lot of United fans and some of them hate Chelsea. That always strikes me as a bit new fan to me. Even after losing a European Cup Final I still don't mind Man U. There is no spite between the two sides at all. There is no historical context there.

I will never understand why within Stamford Bridge the we hate Tottenham chant goes up. No Chelsea fan I have ever known or met gives a **** about Tottenham.

Comment

• Man Sheiky are pathetic, as are their supporters.

Comment

• I aplogise if I am miles behind here....

Has anybody set up a fantasy league that I can jump in on?

If so send me the league code

Comment

• Originally posted by tuggers1986 View Post
              i aplogise if i am miles behind here....

Has anybody set up a fantasy league that i can jump in on?

If so send me the league code
              50145-106259

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I've hated Man United the most for the longest period of my life. I predicted their demise a few years ago and it feels fulfilling to see it happening now. Although I've started to actually feel sympathy for them recently. I don't know how to come to terms with these feelings.

I don't really hate City because I don't count anything they do as "success". It's all manufactured. They're the Anna Nicole Smith of football. Except instead of an old wrinkled dick, they had to suck some Arab c0ck to get riches and fame. Just like Anna Nicole, they'll overindulge and eventually die. Their fans need to be taken down a peg or two.

Chelsea are no better in terms of manufactured success. They just have more ****s. Mourinho, Terry, Cashley, Fat Lamps. They seem to thrive on being absolute scumbags.

I have never minded the Scousers that much but this romanticism that surrounds the likes of them and Celtic sometimes makes me sick. The Sadist in me gets aroused whenever they fail.

Tottenham are just too insignificant and lulztastic to ever truly hate.
                What do you see when you look at this?

BIG FIVE SQUAD TRANSFER FEES

Manchester United £401.2m

Manchester City £344.15m

Chelsea £341.8m

Liverpool £245.8m

Arsenal £209.5m
                Success in football is not a mystery - you need money.

Your problem is with where the money comes from which is only a concern that is going to be held by supporters of 3 clubs who don't want the competition.

As long as a club is solvent there is no problem. Roman turned £700 million pounds owed to him from Chelsea into equity. So we are debt-free.

Let's be honest, Roman Abramovich is probably the greatest owner of any sports team ever. Writes cheques, doesn't want anything back, and we haven't heard talk for 11 years. Our fans wont even sell the pitch to him - so he doesn't even own Stamford Bridge which is probably the most valuable bit of football real estate in the world.

At the same time Chelsea have built themselves as a global brand over the last 11 years (though we were successful for before that!). Chelsea are one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Chelsea now more or less break even which is all that is needed. Football clubs are not businesses. Historically, for some teams to compete they need to overstretch themselves. Sugar Daddies make it possible without that happening. They're a good thing.

The nature of the beast is that football fans don't want competition - why would we? I watched the CL draw and wanted to draw the three shittiest teams in each pot.

Comment

Sugar Daddies make it possible without that happening. They're a good thing.

Like I said, everyone involved with Chelsea thrive on being shameless scumbags.

Imagine having to wake up every morning and suck some Russian schlong to be relevant......makes me sick.
                  Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 08-29-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• It's all a front for Chelsea and their fans though. Of course they'd love to be revered the way in which Wenger's title winning teams are. Of course they would.

But they realise they never will be playing the vomit inducing football they do and the pathetic, underhanded methods they've used to steal "success".

So they're forced to adopt a siege mentality and just embrace the fact that they're absolute scum.

Probably the worst football club in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Like I said, everyone involved with Chelsea thrive on being shameless scumbags.

Imagine having to wake up every morning and suck some Russian schlong to be relevant......makes me sick.
                      And your board is full of blue-blooded elitists who try and run a club as a business and pride themselves in turning over a profit akin to a Tesco Local in Colliers Wood.

Some Arsenal fans are just pretend.

It why nobody hates Arsenal. They're vanilla.

Comment

Working...
                      X