Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used my boxing skills in real life. :) yesterday and I'm suspended.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gj standing up for yourself. but dude, that KO ruined what could have been a very beautiful victory.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
      I'm an amateur with only one exhibition
      and been training for 5 months in boxing.
      and I'm kinda new.
      And

so this is what happened. SInce the beginning of highschool I've been getting bullied by this big ****ing native kid. He's like 5"11 and 230lbs I'd say. He's really racist he calls me **** stain and ****. Most of the times I just take his ****. Since I am only like 150lbs and 5"10 I'm kinda small. So yesterday he smacks me with his duotang for no reason

Comment

what's a duotang?

Comment

Originally posted by megadude View Post
          what's a duotang?
          i looked it up and apparently it was a late 90's indie rock band......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duotang_(band)

Comment

oh wait i looked some more and i think its some kind of paper folder

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
              oh wait i looked some more and i think its some kind of paper folder
              i see...

Comment

screw boxing, if someone smacked me with his duotang in my face, id shoot him in the duotang with a shotgun!

Comment

Way to go!! I'm glad you stood up to the mofo. He had it coming.

Comment

A duotang is a folder it's not that it hurt it's just I was sick and tired of his bull****.

anyways I got an update on his situation apparently I broke that *******s nose real good.
                    it's all swollen up and puffy and his eyes have turned blackish purple I dunno why I hit him mostly in the nose and the jaw. anyway he got bruises over his face and his nose is just really messed up. According to my friend. I don't want to see him ever again he's gonna wanna kill me.

The lesson I learnt is spending 5 months boxing is not enough to KO anybody.
                    And that I need way more experience if I am going to try to take on someone that big.
                    I thought I was gonna knock him out especially when his head was rocking and I saw his pupils go up to his head everytime I hit him with my left hook. I went in with the intention of knocking him out and looking cool in front of everybody but I got KO'd.

But still I got some mad respect from my classmates because I'm usually the quiet guy and they were like damn you know how to fight even though you got Knocked out you did really well for someone your size.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
                      Are you Amir Khan? Seriously though, well done for standing up for yourself. Just keep your guard up next time.
                      LOL.

How funny?

Its not smart to fight in school.

Comment

Working...
                      X