Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs. Darchinyan? Wlad vs. Oquendo/Solis? Floyd/Alexander???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire vs. Darchinyan? Wlad vs. Oquendo/Solis? Floyd/Alexander???

What the hell? 2013 is turning out to be a horrible year for boxing.

I'm actually considering watching an MMA fight for the first time in my whole life o.o .

Comment

Seriously. We might have to turn to the damn UFC to get good matchups this year.

Comment

I agree, Floyd/Alexander is complete garbage, won't even watch.

Comment

I actually find Wlad-Solis decent considering the hw division. Oquendo would be a joke.

Solis has not earned it by any stretch of the imagination, but even as a fat sloppy underachiever he's still better than most heavyweights.

It's kind of sad how boxing is turning out this year though. They should be ashamed.

Not to mention Gamboas drugbust.

Comment

I wouldn't include the Wlad fight in this. his situation is completely different. He has already a very limited selection of fighters to choose from, and almost all of those fighters don't even want the fight. He has almost absolutely no one to choose from. I agree with Vic/ Alwxander, though. There is plenty of fighters for Floyd/Donaire to choose from.

Comment

Hopefully the second half makes up for it, like last year. Last year wasn't very good either, and then the last few months were great.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                I wouldn't include the Wlad fight in this.
                I would. I know the heavyweight division is horrid right now but a **** fight is a **** fight.

Comment

Wlad won't fight Oquendo, his team says.

Comment

It's not the most exciting line up in the world.

A pointless rematch, a mismatch at 147 and who the **** is Oquendo?

Comment

Working...
                    X