Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who carries more weight at GBP?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess what i was trying to get at indirectly, is that goes to show how much more impressive Ortiz's win was when the head of his promotional company chose to go to a Khan TUNE-UP bout than the WBC ww WORLD championship bout.

Kinda disrespectful to victor, IMO? Am i making any sense

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
      I guess what i was trying to get at indirectly, is that goes to show how much more impressive Ortiz's win was when the head of his promotional company chose to go to a Khan TUNE-UP bout than the WBC ww WORLD championship bout.

Kinda disrespectful to victor, IMO? Am i making any sense
      i see what ur saying but khans stock was a lil higher than ortiz's. not to mention they were trying to close a megadeal with khan and i dont rly think it matters that much to ortiz. at least schaer was there, hes a powerhouse in hsi own right.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
        Oscar or Richard? This is why ask, someone had to have decided who goes to the khan fight and who shows up at the ortiz fight. I wanna say oscar hedge his bets on khan being victorious in a spectacular manner and allowed richard to scoop up the remains of Ortiz.

Do you think they actually argued about who had what assignment? I'm sure oscar is elated that ortiz won but i bet he wished he'd been there?

Thoughts???
        Chief
        Executive Less than Chairman (most share)
        Officer

The questions is Oscar the Chairman?

Comment

Working...
        X