No announcement yet.

Cotto Wants New York As Venue For Cotto-Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Wants New York As Venue For Cotto-Canelo

Seems like that is the reason they are having a meeting. cotto told them New York or no fight and GBP is scrambling to make Canelo accept or make cotto change his mind.

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news...r-cotto-canelo

Will Canelo accept to fight in New York? if he doesnt it seems this fight wont happen.

Comment

someone should photoshop all of boxing's biggest divas onto that picture btw

Comment

What a goddamn f@ggot.

Is this fight doesn't get made because of his diva demands, this eyebrow plucking queer deserves should just retire and go down in history as the biggest duck in the middleweight* division.

*Or Kneeguel-weight

Comment

And canela will be sayin "I want Texas".2 divas.

Comment

I dont think Canelo has the guts to go to New York and fight Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              What a goddamn f@ggot.

Is this fight doesn't get made because of his diva demands, this eyebrow plucking queer deserves should just retire and go down in history as the biggest duck in the middleweight* division.

*Or Kneeguel-weight
              If it doesnt happen is Canelos fault. He knows what the demands are and he knows he must accept them if he wants the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
                You're an idiot. Canelo already agreed to Vegas. Neutral territory

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                I dont think Canelo has the guts to go to New York and fight Cotto.
                And Kneeguel doesn't have the guts to fight in Texas, GGG, Canelo, Pacquaio (again), Lara, Trout rematch or use knee pads.
                Last edited by Death_Adder; 07-17-2015, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  If it doesnt happen is Canelos fault. He knows what the demands are and he knows he must accept them if he wants the fight.
                  How the **** is it Canelo's fault? He and GBP already agreed to fight in Vegas, and met his demands.

Kneeguel is the one coming with these ridiculous demands in the 11th hour.

Get your face out of his ass, it's embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
                    He said he would prefer Texas, but knew the fight involved two people and would accept Vegas. Vegas is where this fight should be, but Cotto as usual is being a total diva. It would be hilarious if it backfires though, and Cotto gets beat up in front of his fans, but I doubt it, I favor Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X