Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum wants Matthysse-Rios, who wins and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum wants Matthysse-Rios, who wins and why?

He said no chance of Matthysse-Pacquiao... And loves Matthysse-Rios so who wins and why do they win. Break the fight down in your view. I think it'll be an easier than Provodnikov who just doesnt guve a **** and is relentless.
    http://youtu.be/IEWkUl5__q0
    Matthysse Stoppage
    37.14%
    Matthysse Decision
    48.57%
    Rios Stoppage
    14.29%
    Rios Decision
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 05-19-2015, 10:55 AM.

what weight class 140 or 147

Comment

This fight would be a waste of time for Matthysse. I hope he fights for a light welterweight title next. He deserves it.

Who wins? Matthysse easy. Rios is too easy to hit and I can't even give him a puncher's chance.

Comment

Brain damage wins...

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
          This fight would be a waste of time for Matthysse. I hope he fights for a light welterweight title next. He deserves it.

Who wins? Matthysse easy. Rios is too easy to hit and I can't even give him a puncher's chance.
          Bad fight, but I would rather see Garcia-Mathysse 2 and Rios -Provodnikov on a double header.

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post

Rios isn't gonna look to knock him out with one shot he's gonna look to wear down the smaller fighter. rios has a great chin too and if it's at 147 who knows if Lucas will carry that power up. Lucas is also a pretty slow starter and needs space to get off his shots. Rios won't give him any, but if rios doesn't have enough left I could see a war with rios getting stopped down the line.

Comment

Matts wins... Rios gets his orgasm

Comment

Lucas breaks his hands on rios' face

Comment

It goes just like Matthysse-Ruslan went.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyjaguar View Post
                    Bad fight, but I would rather see Garcia-Mathysse 2 and Rios -Provodnikov on a double header.
                    That would be an awesome card. Both fights make sense as well. Danny-Matthysse I was a good, close fight and Rios-Provodnikov is a FOTY contender between two face-first brawlers who never take a step back.

Comment

Working...
                    X