No announcement yet.

some broke **** is going to get all my points today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some broke **** is going to get all my points today

if you want them, post something. at the end of the day i am going to do a little lottery. i will put the names into a hat and whoever i draw gets these plus 1 trillion point bonus prize.

post something. the more quality stuff that you post, the more ballots you get.

jokes, photos, insults. whatever. just make this thread move.

if you're on ignore and can't post in this thread send me a pm and i'll remove you.

After all those times you whore yourself for epoints, you're giving them away? You're nuts give them to me and I'll never doubt that you're a colored poster.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      After all those times you whore yourself for epoints, you're giving them away? You're nuts give them to me and I'll never doubt that you're a colored poster.
      i'm just a whore.

what do you want from me? i'd whore myself out for peanuts if i wasn't deathly allergic.

Comment

going to the gym at seven. please make sure this thread is on and poppin' by that time. or there will be consequences.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm the brokest **** in this thread.

Comment

And dis is funny

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                    And dis is funny

Ahahhahhhhhhhahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

This for me is the winner. Tell me if timmy gave you the trilly, cause if not then I'm the one giving you for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X