No announcement yet.

Lara: "I have no interest in Carlos Molina"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara: "I have no interest in Carlos Molina"

He just said this an ESPN A Los Golpes radio interview yesterday.

Host: You had a very complicated fight with the Mexican Carlos Molina where you had a draw. Would you like a rematch?
    Lara: No, no, not anymore. The problem with Carlos Molina was a problem of inexperience. I was overconfident and didn't prepare well. I only had two weeks of preparation.
    Host: But would you like a rematch with him or not?
    Lara: I have no interest in Carlos Molina. What has Carlos Molina done? He had a draw with me, he beat Kermit Cintron, and he hasn't done anything since then. What else has he done?
    Host: He had another controversy with Kirkland.
    Lara: He lost via technical knockout. He hasn't done anything else.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-16-2012, 10:50 PM.

I keep telling people. They rip Floyd but all these fighters do the same thing when they get a lil bit of leverage, including the so called avoided Margarito wanting no parts of a Williams rematch

Comment

why not rematch someone you drew with?

Comment

I would imagine ...... Lara lost that fight

Comment

He needs to fight somebody before that momentum from the Hearns KO runs out.

Comment

Then him & his cronies have no room to cry foul. (Although he did beat the crap out my bwoy the Punisher).

Comment

Thank you Lara. Please, HBO/Showtime keep Molina away from my TV.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
                Thank you Lara. Please, HBO/Showtime keep Molina away from my TV.

Lol..you ain't lying.

Dude has had some tough breaks throughout his career though.

Comment

I want no part of boxers who engage in excessive clinching, too, Mr Lara.

Boring, defensive boxers should be avoided at all costs. They'll ruin your career if you're a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    He needs to fight somebody before that momentum from the Hearns KO runs out.
                    From Hearns ??? ... he carried the momentum from the Paul Williams robbery ... but he does need to keep busy

Comment

Working...
                    X