No announcement yet.

This forum is racist war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    Every other post you make is about race. You just made a thread with pictures of some old guy and you called him all these nastey things because of hearsay. That is a really slimball thing to do. You also posted his name. Thats downright slander which is a crime.
    It was not hearsay. 4 people confirmed it. And they way he acts around me lets me know he is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
      Reported for racism you **** inhalar.
      Reported for snitching, you biitch-ass ***get, white people hating racist piece of trash!

Comment

Let me guess, you were banned from your 2004 account for being racist?
        Yes, i've been banned for racism in the past and I learned my lession. Now my job on BS is to fight racism.

Comment

Yes, i've been banned for racism in the past and I learned my lession. Now my job on BS is to fight racism.
          Your going about it all wrong. All you are doing is bringing out the worst in everybody. You are constantly baiting people and turning this forum into something its not.

It doesn't matter if 400 people claim to have heard it, its still hearsay. Its a slimeball thing to slander someone like that.

Comment

If you say anything about the racism that goes on here, posters would just respond "it's just internet". Lol, like it's just internet so let's be what we don't have the balls to be in person.

Comment

Yeah, lounge is not much better than NSB these days...

Comment

Your going about it all wrong. All you are doing is bringing out the worst in everybody. You are constantly baiting people and turning this forum into something its not.

It doesn't matter if 400 people claim to have heard it, its still hearsay. Its a slimeball thing to slander someone like that.
                So technically is this theses a bait thread?

Comment

So technically is this theses a bait thread?
                  Nice AV. Glad to see that you support Boxxy.

Comment

It does get old real fast.

can't even have legit conversations about boxing or other subjects without it turning into some racial bullshit. lounge threads trying to bait people into race wars.

mods won't do anything about it either.....

Comment

You have this Visciouscyle spewing his evil thoughts, triggerhappy constantly baiting people, and much more. This site used to be better than that.

I meant race war.
                      So are they committing a thought crime?

People should be able to have an open discussion about race without people wetting their bed about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X