No announcement yet.

Swedish Racemixing State Propaganda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingExxpert View Post
    I understand what he means. If african americans represent 10 % of the american population but commit 70 % of the crimes.

Just imagine what whould happen if african americans represent 20 % of the american population
    I see.

So if the whites have 95% of wealth and only have 10% of the population, the solution would be to get more whites.

Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      I'm not brainwashed, but sadly many white people are brainwashed into hating themselves and contributing to their own self-despruction.

I can see you hate white people - but when we're gone, the quality of life will go down for you too. Example: what's happened in Zimbabwe during the past 50 years.
      So I hate white people? ARE YOU ****ING STUPID? I grew up around Swedish people. My friends and co-workers are Swedish.
      My best friend who I consider my blood brother is Swedish.
      All my former girlfriends..... Swedish.
      But one thing I can't stand is people who blame everything on immigrants.
      Just look at Russia, highest murder rate in the world and the huge majority of those were done by Slavic russians.
      The violence in Russia is unreal and so is corruption. Well, blame it on the Kazakstani .
      Self Destruction? do you honestly live in the woods or something? cuz no well adjusted human being would honestly believe that their "race" aka white Europeans("races" doesn't exist btw) is going "extinct" .
      How ****ing stupid are you to honestly believe that ******ed propaganda.
      Always subjective with those guys isn't it(not talking about you in particular)? hate hate hate hate

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Why is it a problem?
        It's the same thing as endangered species and why we protect them. Race mixing doesn't need any type of propaganda since it is now generally accepted in all nations and steadily on the rise. A child born from two white parents will be hard to find in the next few generations if things go the route they are going.

Maybe I shouldn't call it a problem. We will be dead anyways, but if people are going to try to preserve the white race, then it is something they need to consider.

Comment

Link to the Elin Krantz murder pictures as well as the guy who raped and murdered her..

GRAPHIC:

http://satanic-cumshot.blogspot.com/...th-sweden.html

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I see.

So if the whites have 95% of wealth and only have 10% of the population, the solution would be to get more whites.

Idiot.
            I don't really have an agenda with it. I'm just stating that we really don't need more people being pushed into race mixing. It's pretty popular. Do you want to see a whole race wiped out?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Racemixing is becoming a problem in the world. People are not having relationships with their own and soon many people, especially white americans will be no more. I can't say I'm not guilty of this since I have dated a few Asian women in the past. Sometimes I think about the future and wonder if whites need to be more with whites to ensure our future.
              The problem is that most white women are so easy and slutty. The ****ing laughing stock of every culture who comes visit. They get a little extra every time Blame all that fucking western feminism that shit is more than acceptable now. No virtues..

Comment

Tunney is right. As is Check.

Multiculturalism is a failure. The people who promoted it from above don't engage in it themselves because its meant as a divide and conquer tactic.

Can you imagine Prince William marrying anyone but another blueblood?

It would never be allowed to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  The problem is that most white women are so easy and slutty. The ****ing laughing stock of every culture who comes visit. They get a little extra every time Blame all that fucking western feminism that shit is more than acceptable now. No virtues..
                  I think you're right, especially the ones in the lower classes. But they have definitely been conditioned by the Zionist media to abandon their sense of ethnic and cultural pride along with their self respect and dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                    Tunney is right. As is Check.

Multiculturalism is a failure. The people who promoted it from above don't engage in it themselves because its meant as a divide and conquer tactic.

Can you imagine Prince William marrying anyone but another blueblood?

It would never be allowed to happen.
                    So the white "race is dying then? do you honestly believe that stupid bull****?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      The problem is that most white women are so easy and slutty. No virtues..
                      The never used to be like that. It's caused by subtle influences in the entertainment media.

Role models like Madonna and Britney Spears.

Programs like Sex in the City.

Comment

Working...
                      X