No announcement yet.

Red neck way to trim shrubbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red neck way to trim shrubbery

Somehow I just don't think this is too safe...

Lmao that is ridiculous.

Comment

This redneck must be really rich,they got lectricity.

Comment

This guy made a second video, but we wont get to see that one.

Comment

I am thinking yeah it's not that dangerous but one day it coukld kill him... Like rebound off a stronger branch or something. Heck someone might put a

Comment

I wonder if he does side jobs. I need a couple pine trees cut down.

Comment

Comment

Actually some guy was injured badly trimming hedges with a lawnmower. He sued the lawnmower company and got alot of money even though he was stupid for trying it.
                Thats why they put warning labels on stuff that seems obvious. It is a liablility issue. Ever notice on preporation-x for hemroids it says "not to be taken internally" like do not eat this! It's stupid but stupid people will sue them if they don't warn them not to do stupid things.

Comment

Originally posted by tyger View Post
                  Actually some guy was injured badly trimming hedges with a lawnmower. He sued the lawnmower company and got alot of money even though he was stupid for trying it.
                  Thats why they put warning labels on stuff that seems obvious. It is a liablility issue. Ever notice on preporation-x for hemroids it says "not to be taken internally" like do not eat this! It's stupid but stupid people will sue them if they don't warn them not to do stupid things.
                  yup, a lot of desperate people will try to pull off something like that cause they think it's easy money. trying to be smart, but really it's an idiotic thing to do. guy in the vid is crazy though

Comment

Working...
                  X