Point Giver appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he gave me points earlyier today, cool guy

Comment

The point giver is the greatest thing to ever happen to this site. A gift from the Boxing Gods.

Comment

The Point Giver is top 10 on BS

Comment

Where does Point Giver get all his points?

And is he an ALT?

Comment

Of course he is an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              Of course he is an alt.
              But whooooooooooooo?

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
                Where does Point Giver get all his points?

And is he an ALT?
                He gets them from other posters who like what he is doing so they donate to him.

Comment

Just my opinion, but I would like to see the point giver give to more needy people than people with ample amounts of points.

If he gave more to the real needy i would be inclined to give more. Not to put him down, i think he's a great guy and provides a very generous unselfish service here and is to be highly commended for it! I support him 100%! One of the forums best assets and posters.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                    Just my opinion, but I would like to see the point giver give to more needy people than people with ample amounts of points.

If he gave more to the real needy i would be inclined to give more. Not to put him down, i think he's a great guy and provides a very generous unselfish service here and is to be highly commended for it! I support him 100%! One of the forums best assets and posters.
                    the point giver thanks young jaz for the thoughts and the contributions to the point giving cause.

the point giver distributes points at random and generally favors the poor over the rich, but there is a method to the point giver's madness.

the point giver sees it beneficial as a long term investment to give to the e-rich and e-established as well as those stricken with e-poverty.

the e-poor and the e-wronged as well as those that through human weakness make bad e-bets are the point giver's primary concern.

sincerely,
                    the point giver.

Comment

What do points do, anyways? I have around 1500.

Comment

Working...
                      X