X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    In my defence they have similar kits lol

I can't bring myself to watch Serie A much these days, I watch the odd game on BT and my god it's dull.

Watching AC is actually pretty depressing too. I used to love that team in the 90's and early 00's and now look at them.
    Give it another go, Serie A has been fantastic last couple of years IMO.

Yeah Milan and Inter have been awful but the quality of football has made up for that i reckon...been much more attacking and loads more goals it seems like anyway the last few seasons.

Inter are slowly coming back anyway, made some very good signings last transfer window.

Just need Milan to get back to the top again but after what we did to them in Istanbul it's understandable for them to still be in a period of great depression but give it another couple years and they too will be back.

Comment

• Anyhow, who's looking forward to the real European footy tonight?

Europa League is where it's at right now, no doubt about it.

Not in the mood to give too much away regarding tonight's big game but all i'll say is watch out for my boy Jordon Ibe. He's been playing very well ever since Klopp came in and i can see him torturing Bordeaux tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Give it another go, Serie A has been fantastic last couple of years IMO.

Yeah Milan and Inter have been awful but the quality of football has made up for that i reckon...been much more attacking and loads more goals it seems like anyway the last few seasons.

Inter are slowly coming back anyway, made some very good signings last transfer window.

Just need Milan to get back to the top again but after what we did to them in Istanbul it's understandable for them to still be in a period of great depression but give it another couple years and they too will be back.
        They came back and beat you in the final a couple of years later.

It was the next year when the problems started to occur after Fabregas, Flamini and Hleb took the souls of Pirlo, Gattuso and Seedorf at the San Siro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          They came back and beat you in the final a couple of years later.

It was the next year when the problems started to occur after Fabregas, Flamini and Hleb took the souls of Pirlo, Gattuso and Seedorf at the San Siro.
          We let them have that one out of pity.

When you already have five of them trophies another one is not seen as that big of a deal so we felt sorry for Milan after what we did to them in Istanbul and let them have that one.

That's why we keep on choosing to play in the Europa League rather than the CL...cos we've only won that three times so winning that another time would seem like more of an achievement for us.

Comment

• Huge game against carrier bag tonight.

Won't have much rest for Sundays little game but it's only against relegation fodder so should be straight forward.

Comment

• I would bite but Chelsea are definitely going to lose comfortably.

Not once have they proved the doubters wrong.

Comment

• I would be as optimistic as you are pessimistic mate but even i have to admit it's spurs lol I can't help but assume a collapse is coming. We're solid at the lane these days though so i'll put a cockle on a win.

Comment

• Imagine needing a last gasp winner to beat FC Carrier Bag.

I'd be well embarrassed.

Comment

• Ever since they let Coaches and Captains of national teams vote for the Ballon dor instead just journalist the award became a joke. Most players like Ibra are still being voted for by name and reputation instead of actually performing. But this is inexcusable, look at this moron from Norway, his ballon dor vote should make him banned from ever voting again. His top 3 are 1.Mascherano 2.Ronaldo 3.Bale

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                      Ever since they let Coaches and Captains of national teams vote for the Ballon dor instead just journalist the award became a joke. Most players like Ibra are still being voted for by name and reputation instead of actually performing. But this is inexcusable, look at this moron from Norway, his ballon dor vote should make him banned from ever voting again. His top 3 are 1.Mascherano 2.Ronaldo 3.Bale

He's not the first idiot to vote for Masch.

Comment

Working...
                      X