No announcement yet.

DLH still salty Open letter to Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DLH open letter to Mayweather

A knockout of a letter from Oscar. Boxing can breathe again now that Floyd has deigned to depart the scene. Please, please make the retirement permanent.

Comment

How come its only salty when someone talks about Floyd, but its never Salty when Floyd whines and cries saying things like Why do Pacquiao a filipino get more love than me? or when Floyd releases some abortion documents to the media, or when Floyd cries about Oscar getting more attention than him? That sounds more salty than someone taking shots at Floyd, Floyd literally said why do Pacquiao get more love than me from Americans that sounds like someone salty and jealous.

Comment

is it me or is the fact team pac ruined the first negotiations invisible or unkown by most people? like why do people say Floyd ducked pac in 09 when pac and his team admitted that it was their fault???, then went on to not only take the test for the fight in may but demanded those same exact test in previous fights? I understand flyd contradicted himself at times but whats the disconnect on that topic?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          How come its only salty when someone talks about Floyd, but its never Salty when Floyd whines and cries saying things like Why do Pacquiao a filipino get more love than me? or when Floyd releases some abortion documents to the media, or when Floyd cries about Oscar getting more attention than him? That sounds more salty than someone taking shots at Floyd, Floyd literally said why do Pacquiao get more love than me from Americans that sounds like someone salty and jealous.
          DLH is salty because it's almost a decade now since he fought Mayweather and he still takes pot shots at the guy every opportunity he gets. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            is it me or is the fact team pac ruined the first negotiations invisible or unkown by most people? like why do people say Floyd ducked pac in 09 when pac and his team admitted that it was their fault???, then went on to not only take the test for the fight in may but demanded those same exact test in previous fights? I understand flyd contradicted himself at times but whats the disconnect on that topic?
            Both sides ruined the negotiations. Floyd was constantly accusing Pac of PED-usage (like that'll encourage someone to work with you). And then Pac, instead of proving Floyd wrong, decided not to cooperate and thus made him suspect of PED-usage anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              Both sides ruined the negotiations. Floyd was constantly accusing Pac of PED-usage (like that'll encourage someone to work with you). And then Pac, instead of proving Floyd wrong, decided not to cooperate and thus made him suspect of PED-usage anyway.
              the bottom line is team pac walked away from negotiations, trash talk has been a part of the sport for years and should not ruin negotiations. people constantly say Floyd ducked him in 09 and waited 6 years to fight him this is what my point was... its just not true but is somehow thrown around with no resistance, weird if u ask me

Comment

floyd's response should be, we fought, i beat you, deal with it biatch

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  the bottom line is team pac walked away from negotiations, trash talk has been a part of the sport for years and should not ruin negotiations. people constantly say Floyd ducked him in 09 and waited 6 years to fight him this is what my point was... its just not true but is somehow thrown around with no resistance, weird if u ask me
                  That's one viewpoint, but not everyone sees it the same way. Some people see Floyd as the one ducking Pac. Others see it as Pac ducking Floyd. Others (like me) view it as both sides making it difficult for "negotiations" to occur in the first place, so the fight couldn't happen until many years afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                    That's one viewpoint, but not everyone sees it the same way. Some people see Floyd as the one ducking Pac. Others see it as Pac ducking Floyd. Others (like me) view it as both sides making it difficult for "negotiations" to occur in the first place, so the fight couldn't happen until many years afterwards.
                    none of them ducked eachother bob arum wanted to make as much money off pac as he could before that fight, floyd also didnt mind getting money before it happened, its business... not to mention boxing websites and sports channels, blogs, etc all made money and drew interest to their sites or shows off of the rival, but at the end of the day... the fact is that team pac walked away from the first negotiations, both fighters were in their prime... how can u say floyd ducked him when if he took the test the fight would have happened??? then to make it all worse he made all that big fuss and end up taking the test 6 years later (even demanded it in some fights)... pac man would have taken the fight at anytime IMO but arum kept him away from floyd... its just reality

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      Oscar has ice in his veins, blood in his eyes, and hate in his heart.
                      And fishnets if things get wild & nasty!

Comment

Working...
                      X