Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF! Why is some people are so afraid of black people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there might have been something psychologically-wrong with the dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Triggger H View Post
      I went for a walk in the park and this white guy saw me from a distance and he went dashing into the trees. When I walk past the area he was in, I see him hiding behind the tree. He peeked around the corner, saw me and went back into hiding behind a tree. This man had to be in his early 40s and hiding from another human being. I'm so glad that I I am not a coward, I don't hide from anyone.
      The guy probably posts on here and didn't want to talk to you.

Comment

bro is this story made up

Comment

I went for a walk in the park and this white guy saw me from a distance and he went dashing into the trees. When I walk past the area he was in, I see him hiding behind the tree. He peeked around the corner, saw me and went back into hiding behind a tree. This man had to be in his early 40s and hiding from another human being. I'm so glad that I I am not a coward, I don't hide from anyone.
          He probably just wanted to have sex with you...the pants around his ankles should have been your 1st clue.

Comment

Were you running around acting like the black Bain?

I can't imagine he was actually hiding from you because you were black.(although, I guess it's plausible) Dude was probably hopped up on a bunch of drugs and doing some shady ****. Lucky he didn't try and attack you.

Comment

Dude, you had no shirt on and you were swinging your wooden sword around like a mental patient.

I would have hid too.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Dude, you had no shirt on and you were swinging your wooden sword around like a mental patient.

I would have hid too.
                Which one are you, Trig?

Comment

But seriously, it's moments like that where I wish I was black. I would have followed him until he was backed into a corner and yell at him and call him a racist sissy until he cried. Then I would flash him my soft bbc and say to him, "you see son, nothing to be afraid of. It's okay to touch it."

Then I would walk away and drink my Starbucks coffee like nothing happened.

Comment

Yeah this **** really happened

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Keep it to yourself. Well put, as you were not there and I was, I agree. Neither what you say, nor what I say, will hold any sway. You know what you have witnessed, and I know what I witnessed. My objection to your rather speculative statement was simply this, you were not there. How can you proffer an opinion, when you were not there. I am curious about this simple fact. How can a person who was not a direct witness to an event offer any significant or relevant input.

If you can provide any reverent factual details to an event you were not a witness to, please share.

Would love to hear of your experiences. I will not do you the disservice of any speculation, as I was not a party to your experiences, experiences that you have chosen to potentially share at a more appropriate time.

Rather easy to chime in, without actually being there. The temptation great, the facts limited. I won't waste more time painting a more graphic screen for you.

Hope this ends the matter.

Warm Regards,
                      Zaroku

Do you suppose you were inside her mind as well at the time, that you knew what she was thinking.....

Comment

Working...
                      X