No announcement yet.

Khan should make his own legacy and stop piggy backing off of Floyd's name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan should make his own legacy and stop piggy backing off of Floyd's name

This dude does not warrant a Floyd fight.

And he is not getting one, Floyd will fight Pac in May.

Khan should focus on his own career, look for rematches with his Daddies Garcia and Peterson.

Right now Khan fans are all weeping because Madiana is getting 2 Floyd fights in a row, this is simply sour grapes.

If Khan is as good as his believes he is he should forge his own legacy.

Stopped reading at "floyd will fight P.."

Comment

Nope Khan would be the 1st one to dethrone Mayweather , just like he was the 1st one to dethrone and retire Mario Kindlan, MARK MY WORDS.

Comment

I think Frauds surprise in May is a fight with Khan in the UK.

Frauds bout da $ and he will earn a ton in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I think Frauds surprise in May is a fight with Khan in the UK.

Frauds bout da $ and he will earn a ton in the UK

If thats the case then he's getting his ar*e kicked come May, Khan is a more Dangerous fight for Mayweather then Old Pac.

Comment

People are shook that Khan might actually beat Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              People are shook that Khan might actually beat Mayweather.

Exactly some Mayweather fans and specially some butthurt Pac-tards don't want Floyd to face Khan cause they know Khan can beat him well before their 'Hero' ever gets a chance to do so.
              Last edited by Uklad; 07-20-2014, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Khan won't risk getting knocked the fuck out again unless he can cash out nicely.

Considering how many times he's been knocked stupid, you almost can't blame him

And by the way: I think the Khanpit stenches have officially toppled the Flomos and Pactards as the most delusional and idiotic fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Khan won't risk getting knocked the fuck out again unless he can cash out nicely.

Considering how many times he's been knocked stupid, you almost can't blame him

And by the way: I think the Khanpit stenches have officially toppled the Flomos and Pactards as the most delusional and idiotic fanbase.
                  this is true

Comment

Fraud is shook of Khan he ain't want no part of Kahn, he knows Khan will beat him with speed and power, look how he cherry picked Maidana someone whom Khan already beat and schooled and avoided Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X