Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: "Floyd Is Pound-for-Pound’s Best in the World Today..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm out right now so I can't translate now but I tell you this..PAC said a lot of good things about Floyd. Main thing was he said it didn't bother him if Floyd makes fun of him coz its not like Floyd is saying PAC is a bad person, wishes him dead or calling him a thief.

Comment

Difference in class between Pacquiao and Mayweather/Broner/Those types

is night and day

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        Now we know for a certainty that Pacquiao is focking financially broke.

Gonna be hard to beat them taxmen than them boxers. Ask Joe Louis
        He should just do what Floyd did to get out of trouble

Comment

Pac rose from the rubble of near starvation and found a way out, boxing. He has broken all the records in boxing history, no one is close and showed his gameness by coming back from a devastating KO. ITS not about getting knocked down as much as what do you do after. Do you run and hide or do you get back up on that horse and proceed.

His start was not with a good promoter, not with all the good food, was starved to death and lost by ko but stood back up and went on to become the greatest fighter of our era.

HATS OFF TO THE GREAT PACMAN !!!!!!

JR is made of pure jealousy, poor guy, he was guided and cherrypicked his way , skilled out the wazu, but never had the bal!$ to reach for the stars and will go down NOT as the greatest fighter but as the GREATEST DUCKER of ALL TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu·gi·list View Post
            Difference in class between Pacquiao and Mayweather/Broner/Those types

is night and day
            It Is, but you can believe It won't be long before Mayweather fans start trashing Pac even though he had good things to say about Floyd.

Comment

It ain't even that serious, none of them are getting personal with eachother. It's more of the fans taking this to heart.

Comment

I honesty think Pac is starting to feel bad for Floyd judging by Floyd latest actions. He wants everyone to love Floyd as a person and forgive him for his past.

Comment

I have never choose my opponent in my almost two-decade boxing career.” -Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    Can someone translate some of the Tagalog parts?

Pacquiao Prays for Mayweather.
                    By Eddie Alinea
                    PhilBoxing.com
                    Sat, 28 Dec 2013

Fighters aren’t supposed to be like Manny Pacquiao. The Filipino boxing hero barely talks more than a whisper. He is more like a priest than a boxer, more altar boy than home boy. He sounds like a priest, always talking about the Holy Scripture.

Manny Pacquiao, in fact, doesn’t say bad words. He speaks softly and sees only the good things. Whoever utters a word against him, he answers with prayers.

When told of arch-critic Floyd Mayweather’s latest online dig, the world’s only eight-division champion and holder of four lineal titles merely giggled over the phone, saying: "Again? Like before, I’ll just pray for him."

"You know, the truth is, I think Floyd really loves me contrary to what many believe," he blurted out in vernacular in a long distance telephone interview on Christmas Day from General Santos City. "And he has reasons to like me. Because, like him, I also keep boxing alive at this present time, right?"

"Honestly, I would like to thank him for always remembering me. "Haven’t you noticed, every time he talks, he talks about me. That only means one thing, in his view, the sport won't come alive the way it is today if he and I were not around," the 35-year-old reasoned out. (That means only one thing, for him, boxing will not thrive the way it is now without him and me.)

"And, maybe, for him, life without me would be sadder than sad, as a line in one of our favorite songs connotes," he told this writer. "For me, I'm okay with him making fun of me. I don't hear him saying I'm a bad person. That I'm a killer or a thief."

"People are telling me, people are angry about the things he says in his twitter, he said. "Well and good because that will make him realize many people will speak for me about the things he says. That he has no monopoly in popularity among boxing fans, in particular, but sports fans, in general."

"As I have been saying from the very first time that he poked fun on me, I’ll just pray for him. Pray that God spares him from any career-ending injury so he may continue practicing our profession," the father of four to Sarangani Vice governor wife Jinkee, stressed.

"Floyd is pound-for-pound’s best in the world today and I acknowledge that, Whatever happens to him will make the entire sports world sad.

Boxing needs him (Floyd). "Pacquiao said he doesn’t regret, too, Mayweather’s pronouncement of not wanting to fight him. "I have also been long saying this, if he doesn't want to fight me, I'm that way also. People all over the world knows me that I'll fight anyone they put in front of me. I have never choose my opponent in my almost two-decade boxing career."

The Fighter of the Decade said he’s already resigned that the fight everybody has been waiting won’t materialize. "Actually, we don’t have to fight anymore. We both gave happiness to the boxing fans. So let’s just leave it at that."

"Me, I will fight for as long as I can. That’s my job as a boxer. When I fight I'm able to make people happy. And I feel peace of mind when I'm able to make people happy," he pointed out.
                    Last edited by jqSide; 12-27-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

whatever floyd does with his life is his business but to admire him inside and outside the ring is really hard. he is super boring as a fighter and a damn bad influence outside of the ring.

i won't mind floyd retiring permanently 'cause i now only a few idiots will miss him.

Comment

Working...
                      X