• Show
Clear All

• atheists stop celebrating my christian holiday

Take all those presents and shove them up your ass

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

co sign bro. they're not worthy.

Comment

Atheists aren't celebrating your dreary christian holiday. We're all about Mithras.

Comment

I want my presents.

Comment

It's my Pagan holiday. So leave me to have a beer and a wank in peace.

Comment

I agree with you. If you aren't christian you shouldn't be celebrating tomorrow. Oh yeah, that fake holiday you guys created called xmas, go jump off a bridge. That **** ain't fooling anybody. Atheists are nothing but a bunch of hypocritical mother ****ers. They ***** that Christians preach non stop but in reality they are the ones that preach till they are blue in the face. Then they complain about religious holidays but they are the first ones enjoying their Easter dinner or Christmas presents. Nothing pisses me off more than a bunch of two faces.

Comment

Fvkk dat Show!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                  Take all those presents and shove them up your ass

Perhaps you should stop celebrating a pagan holiday. If Jesus were here, he'd slap the **** out of every last one of you for celebrating Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    I agree with you. If you aren't christian you shouldn't be celebrating tomorrow. Oh yeah, that fake holiday you guys created called xmas, go jump off a bridge. That **** ain't fooling anybody. Atheists are nothing but a bunch of hypocritical mother ****ers. They ***** that Christians preach non stop but in reality they are the ones that preach till they are blue in the face. Then they complain about religious holidays but they are the first ones enjoying their Easter dinner or Christmas presents. Nothing pisses me off more than a bunch of two faces.
                    'av a beer, mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X