Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what Donaire weighed in on fight night against Sidorenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He need to move up to Featherweight and Super Featherweight, he has all the tools to be one of the top dogs in those divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
      Nah, he'd dance circles around him and outbox him easy. Juanma wouldn't even lay a glove on him imo.
      I am watching the fight now, he look big like 135-140 but JuanMa is a different animal than pillowfisted Sidorenko and isn't going to show Nonito the respect Sidorenko is here.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        I am watching the fight now, he look big like 135-140 but JuanMa is a different animal than pillowfisted Sidorenko and isn't going to show Nonito the respect Sidorenko is here.
        The fight is about footwork, speed and movement.

One guy has it, one guy doesn't.

Comment

The fight is about footwork, speed and movement.

One guy has it, one guy doesn't.
          Well I just finished watching it, he looked good but Donaire if he fought JuanMa and had any idea of winning better go in there with the idea of getting on his bike and trying for a decision. If he ends up stationary at any point he would be in enormous danger of getting KTFO this being the hardest puncher he had ever been in with.

Comment

i wouldn't say 140. When he fought at 115 I think i remember him only going back up to 123-24. I would say 128 up to 132 max

Comment

I think he looked about 130 ish.

Also, Donaire gives Juanmaricon a boxing lesson and knocks him out.

PM me.
              Juanma kills Donaire with the first punch landed in the first round

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                Why do we have to PM you?
                he wants to bet on him and than asks for odds

Comment

I wouldn't put it past Nonito, the angles he used to land his left on Darchinyan tells me he'd hit Lopez with ease.

It depends how much of his speed and power he's able to bring up (it looks as if he will) because if he's able to hurt Lopez (which is likely), it's a wrap and he'd stop Lopez, but if he can't and Lopez doesn't respect him, it'll be a war he'll lose.

Comment

Let me guess. I think 132lbs

Comment

I think he looked about 130 ish.

Also, Donaire gives Juanmaricon a boxing lesson and knocks him out.

PM me.
                      wrong dumbass he looked like 1million ponds

Comment

Working...
                      X