Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin destroys Nunez in the 1st round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For such a decorated amateur, Golovkin looks average. There's a number of young middleweights that would beat him.

If he isn't protected, he will be exposed soon.

Oh... and how did he get a shot at the regular title, if Sturm isn't a Super titlist? Paper titles...

Comment

Just Interim belt holder like maidana. Hasnt beat anyone worth a ****e yet.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        For such a decorated amateur, Golovkin looks average. There's a number of young middleweights that would beat him.

If he isn't protected, he will be exposed soon.

Oh... and how did he get a shot at the regular title, if Sturm isn't a Super titlist? Paper titles...
        average? based on what?
        dude has massive power and underrated boxing skills that he doesnt even have to utilize yet.
        ik its just amateurs but all those names he beat are a list of who's who from like LMW to LH. he OUTBOXED boxers.
        dude is more than legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
          average? based on what?
          dude has massive power and underrated boxing skills that he doesnt even have to utilize yet.
          ik its just amateurs but all those names he beat are a list of who's who from like LMW to LH. he OUTBOXED boxers.
          dude is more than legit.
          Q obviously hasn't seen him and is talking out of his ass or is just blindly hating cuz he's a Kazakh. In any event time will prove Q horribly wrong, no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
            average? based on what?
            dude is more than legit.
            Like I said, he looks average for such a decorated amateur. He might have massive power, but I know what I see. If you watch the Gardner fight, you might see what I did.

Comment

Dirrell made him look silly in the Ams.

Comment

Like I said, he looks average for such a decorated amateur. He might have massive power, but I know what I see. If you watch the Gardner fight, you might see what I did.
                Did you see that when he gets hit he freezes? Did you see the body shots from anthony greenwhich that him hurt badly? because i did.
                Last edited by Mr Bigglesworth; 08-15-2010, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Q obviously hasn't seen him and is talking out of his ass or is just blindly hating cuz he's a Kazakh. In any event time will prove Q horribly wrong, no worries.
                  I'll admit I'm a little bitter from tonight Mikh. His talent and skills don't really jump out at me. It could be that he's just of the Froch ilk and I don't see it.

As of now, I don't see what y'all see and I think Pirog and a few others work him over.

Comment

He didn't look average beating up Andre Dirrell in the Olympics, and he didn't look average knocking out Lucian Bute at the world championships (at 17 years old against the 22 year old Bute BTW).

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
                      Dirrell made him look silly in the Ams.
                      Wrong.

Golovkin defeated Dirrell in the 2004 Olympics and won the Silver Medal!

Comment

Working...
                      X