No announcement yet.

What would you do if....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What would you do if....

Your girl or some woman you hooked up with ended up having skid marks on her panties man. One of my homies seriously he was gonna hook up with this one gurl at this party then turne her down. Then in the morning he went to the bathroom and her panties laying all over the ground and a big skid mark all over them.

What would you do?

Stuff them in her mouth while she was sleeping...nasty ass! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' bro View Post
      Stuff them in her mouth while she was sleeping...nasty ass! lol
      i seriously GAGGED when i read that good post bro er i mean lil bro

Comment

I was at a party a few nights ago & some girl released her bowels..It was disgusting. She let a nasty one rip and then I heard water as if someone turned on the faucet.

I had to look around & see if someone was dumping out a beer

Comment

Theres some pon here that would sniff them G

I'd find a broomstick then put them panties on the end of it and i'd run around the house
          shouting 'Dutty Panty'

Comment

Bro your mind is seriously ****ed up lol.... Depends on how fine the girl is would I think it would've been worth boning her, But other than that I think waking up and seeing that would make me throw up.

Comment

Thats some nasty ****

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                Bro your mind is seriously ****ed up lol.... Depends on how fine the girl is would I think it would've been worth boning her, But other than that I think waking up and seeing that would make me throw up.
                nasty Boy! As long as a girl looks good you dont care if she wipes her ass or not. Damn. You must have sinus problems or dont mind the smell of poo! gross!

Comment

Rocky Bat was talking about yuh in a next thread G..
                  Said yuh sent some racist **** to her profile lol

Check out the thread do yuh take drugs...

Comment

Sorry TS for taking the thread off topic right back on track..

Yeh man mi go tell her fi wash her bumbooclaart nasty teras dash wey her panty and storm out leaving a cloud of weed smoke behind...

Comment

Working...
                    X