Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else really excited for 24/7 nxt week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screw the super six, I'm real excited for Cotto vs. Pacquiao 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      I think this series is gonna be so entertaining with all the visible chaos involved on Manny's side. Were gonna see crazy typhoon stuff, conditioning coaches knocking out advisors, 65 year old veterans sparring with P4P #1, untested upcoming fighter being KOed left and right in sparring, and more! Hopefully Cotto's side can bring some entertainment because I feel like I read most of the script for Manny's side. Can't wait to see it in motion!
      no I dont like 24/7 they make it too dramatic with that narrator making deep philosophical one liners about boxing. They try too hard to make it exciting/cool. Just film the goddamn **** like a documentary. Ill watch but its corny. Plus it seems like we just saw Pac not that long ago during the Hatton 24/7.

Comment

For sure! I've been looking forward to seeing it for awhile now... See how how both fighters are progressing.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
          Very excited. I can't wait.

On the 23rd I have an amateur championship fight myself. I'm planning on winning that, taking some time off boxing, kicking back, relaxing, and watching all these 24/7s and then this super fight!
          Another MA member! Hey, good luck in your fight Dude! And I'm very much looking forward to the 24/7s. I get excited when they show anything to do with this fight...lol.

Comment

on the 24th

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
              no I dont like 24/7 they make it too dramatic with that narrator making deep philosophical one liners about boxing. They try too hard to make it exciting/cool. Just film the goddamn **** like a documentary. Ill watch but its corny. Plus it seems like we just saw Pac not that long ago during the Hatton 24/7.

same here.

not excited but I'll still watch it.

Comment

by the time we get to the last episode and its fight week, this forum will be insane

Comment

Originally posted by George W Bush View Post
                  I will only watch it if Pac/Cotto hit the mitts while looking straight into the camera.
                  I like this alt.

Comment

This 24/7 will be boring. Neither guy has a personality.

Maybe Ariza and Koncz can save it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      I like this alt.
                      hahaha yeah same here

Comment

Working...
                      X