No announcement yet.

ALL ABOARD the Miami Dolphin express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Respect to Kaep. Ajayi not showing up for me in fantasy. I got Landry too. Nothing much from both.

Well the O line was to credit for his monster games. They were all healthy for his 200 yard games. Albert, Tunsil and Pouncey were all out sunday. When 1 or 2 of them comeback he'll get back up.

Landry makes some clutch catches but Parkers beeb balling out lately tho he had 2 massive plays overturned since he couldnt get inbounds. Id scoop him up if hes available

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      december is the true test for a dolphin, if they win next week at baltimore then i'm sold.
      Aint that the truth. Miami is so much like the Bulls when it comes to playing up or down to the competiton. I was shocked we didnt lose at least 1 of the last 2 games.

I love Gase tho hes bringing in a winning culture. Guys will fight for him and starting to believe. We SHOULD beat baltimore. Key word...should

Comment

This streak too has been without Rashad Jones which is ****ing crazy as he is HANDS DOWN the best safety in football.

I hope they ****ing wreck Mike Wallace next week.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          Aint that the truth. Miami is so much like the Bulls when it comes to playing up or down to the competiton. I was shocked we didnt lose at least 1 of the last 2 games.

I love Gase tho hes bringing in a winning culture. Guys will fight for him and starting to believe. We SHOULD beat baltimore. Key word...should
          it's good to see them do good. tannehill is starting to look like the confident qb he should have been years ago. regardless how this season fares, if they keep this core of coaches and mitigate change in the off season then better things for my boys.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            it's good to see them do good. tannehill is starting to look like the confident qb he should have been years ago. regardless how this season fares, if they keep this core of coaches and mitigate change in the off season then better things for my boys.
            Yeah they will be super bowl contenders real soon you can bank on it. Tannehill got a lot of shiiiit but for absolutely no reason. Hes had an awful oline for 4 years, the most sacked QB in the NFL over the last 5 years and his coaching staff has changed almost every year.

No QB could succeed under that especially one who was still trying to learn the position like he was.

Comment

that oline is all the difference, blood. that along with coaching. let the dude develop. these morons in the front office need to take that very real variable into their decision making process. i was hyped watching the pats later on in the day and seeing how we could only be one game away from division leaders. then the jets shit the bed like the jets do. that fukn play with tom brady out in front blocking and nobody touched him made me lmao.

Comment

Miami is killing my Fantasy Football team.... Why can't they figure out a way to utilize Jarvis Landry correctly ???
                He's riding my bench now, unless something seriously changes for him, that's where he'll stay... What a waste !!!

(Fortunately I snagged Sammy Watkins 2 weeks ago while still on IR... Hopefully that will pan out for me ???)

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                  Miami is killing my Fantasy Football team.... Why can't they figure out a way to utilize Jarvis Landry correctly ???
                  He's riding my bench now, unless something seriously changes for him, that's where he'll stay... What a waste !!!

(Fortunately I snagged Sammy Watkins 2 weeks ago while still on IR... Hopefully that will pan out for me ???)
                  It's weird, when we were slumping going 1-4, Landry was almost the leader in receptions...

DeVante Parker is really a beast, and is coming on strong... Kenny Stills is also helping stretch the field with his speed.

Landry is the epitome of a slot receiver - he doesn't have the size, or speed to be a 1, or 2 on the outside... Still, he's shown he can dominate games from the slot...

From a fantasy standpoint, I can see why you'd bench him - his production has been down.

But as a Dolphins fan, I'm LOVING IT! He's keeping safeties in check over the top now, drawing them closer in to stop them under routes - no linebacker can hang with Landry - his route running is so spot on, he can weave in and find soft spots in zone coverage, and torch man-coverage...

This is getting Parker, and Stills open deep over the top A LOT more. Tannehill is like 8th in the league for average yards for attempt - he used to be near the bottom the league and said he couldn't throw deep, etc.

Comment

We got a little preview of the BEAST that is Leonte Caroo just waiting for his turn to get in the lineup more.

That man is a BEAST! 6'00 220 pounds - he's like a running back at WR... He stiff-armed a dude and shrugged him off like it was nothing on his TD reception last Sunday.

We NEED to get him involved more! We also need to get Jakeem Grant involved! He's a little BEAST! A Darren Sproles clone! Get that man in space on some bubble screens, and button hooks.

Comment

that first drive by the ravens was too easy.

steve smith still plays like an all star.

Comment

Working...
                      X