No announcement yet.

Fidel Castro died aged 90

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Not saying Bautista perfect, but people weren't fleeing on rafts thru shark infested waters... They had a booming economy... Not a perfect place, but what is... At least no one was willing to risk their lives fleeing
    I see what you're doing here, subtle leading you're doing there by constantly repeating the "shark infested waters".

Comment

And why do you think they made that law?? How come they don't have one for mexico?
      What could possibly be the reason for this law? Let us ponder
      You have to understand...way before Castro rich Cubans already had interests in Florida. They would protect their capital in US Banks and bought properties because they knew how corrupt Batista was and it made sense. They became very powerful Americans and know how to use political power. You can see how important the Florida vote is and population and votes yields great influence. With money and votes you can make anything law.

Ponder that.

And sorry for saying this...but that bolded question is so dumb I can't help but feel it's pointless to try to make you understand anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        You have to understand...way before Castro rich Cubans already had interests in Florida. They would protect their capital in US Banks and bought properties because they knew how corrupt Batista was and it made sense. They became very powerful Americans and know how to use political power. You can see how important the Florida vote is and population and votes yields great influence. With money and votes you can make anything law.

Ponder that.

And sorry for saying this...but that bolded question is so dumb I can't help but feel it's pointless to try to make you understand anything.

It's not a dumb question. Why don't we have it for mexico?

Why weren't people risking their lives and families fleeing from Batista?

Comment

It's not a dumb question. Why don't we have it for mexico?

Why weren't people risking their lives and families fleeing from Batista?
          It is dumb...very dumb and if you were not so dumb you'd remember the answer I just gave you...because the US didn't let them in during Batista unless they were rich and the rich ones DID set up in Florida as well as Cuba. It was only after the revolution that Cuban Americans began to take over South East Florida and form a lobby.

Did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby?

Comment

It is dumb...very dumb and if you were not so dumb you'd remember the answer I just gave you...because the US didn't let them in during Batista unless they were rich and the rich ones DID set up in Florida as well as Cuba. It was only after the revolution that Cuban Americans began to take over South East Florida and form a lobby.

Did you get dropped on your head when you were a baby?
            Why don't we have one with mexico?

How come they didn't flee under batista but did under CASTRO?

Comment

Why don't we have one with mexico?

How come they didn't flee under batista but did under CASTRO?
              Thank you for answering the last part of my question...maybe you can sue your mother or whoever it was that dropped you.

Comment

Thank you for answering the last part of my question...maybe you can sue your mother or whoever it was that dropped you.
                Thanks for not answering any of my questions

Comment

Thanks for not answering any of my questions
                  https://www.quora.com/Can-you-sue-yo...en-foreseeable

Comment

Thanks again for not answering and only responding with insults..

Comment

We're talking about the 3rd world...I lived in the Dominican Republic for a couple of years and traveled to many Caribbean countries and I can tell you these things don't exist in most of the Caribbean.

Cubans didn't have healthcare or education before Castro.
                      But they went thru shark infested water!!,,.,,,,,1

Hugo Chavez went to Cuba for cancer treatment. Actually many Canadian go to Cuba for dental implants to save money. Cubans have one of the highest life expediencies in the world. You should do a little research...you'd be surprised.
                      yea but people,,,,, went thru shark invested watere to get out,,,,,,!!.,,,

Comment

Working...
                      X