No announcement yet.

Dana white now open to Mayweather vs McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    I dont belive at it heppening at all,just sayin that more ppl would buy it in UFC then in boxing ring.
    It can happen if both parties really want to make it happen. Too much money involved to just say no and it would also be an easy payday for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
      It can happen if both parties really want to make it happen. Too much money involved to just say no and it would also be an easy payday for Floyd.
      They can make more money on Mcgregor in UFC then letting him be clowned in boxing match(Floyd will not risk UFC match for any money ,he have ego and i m with him here),and at the end they can feed Conor to some new UFC guy.They broke record now close to 2m PPV i think at hype on Conor after beating washed up Alvarez is real,they **** on boxing cuse of comp level,but Conor fought Diaz and Alvarez in his biggest events ,he can just sell it.If you compare Oscar DLH to Floyd.Oscar took prime comp and challanges and who sold more? this talk about comp is BS ,if hype is there ppl will buy everything.

Comment

Working...
      X