Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Feeling The Heat, Voter Support is Declining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still amazed that Pacquiao got elected to do anything.

I wouldn't trust him to watch my seat... dude just doesn't seem very bright.

Comment

he will still win in what's a joke political field in a 3rd world country that praises this idiot

Comment

I was wondering how the Baklas would react...I guess I have my answer #WarPac

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          he will still win in what's a joke political field in a 3rd world country that praises this idiot
          yeah but my own country of the great USA, I'm seeing people whom lived through generations from JFK to Carter and so on, yet they're cheering for Trump. I seriously don't know what to make of this...

I mean this is why Easy Rider will forever be timeless from any point of view. The abruptness of rural or third world ignorance will straight up shake things they can't handle. Hence, the ending of the movie, meaning dem truck drivers love Trump.

I mean I would trust Hillary with my kids over Trump. dude speaks poison, trying to be a Bill Gates but on crack ala Mel Gibson. Mel Gibson I respect doe. We all say stupid **** when intoxicated.

Comment

good! bout time pac needs a reality check anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Why do Americans still refer to all countries in the Far East as third world? Philipines is a modern country! They have one of the fastest internet connections in the world. ****ing hell, get with the times people. It's enough some other **** on this forum still thinks they live in mud huts. FFS!

Comment

I never thought i'd see the day

Comment

How can he be a congressman if he cant refrain from making volatile remarks? But then look how far Donald Trump has come!

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                    Why do Americans still refer to all countries in the Far East as third world? Philipines is a modern country! They have one of the fastest internet connections in the world. ****ing hell, get with the times people. It's enough some other **** on this forum still thinks they live in mud huts. FFS!
                    They're not even in the top 50 according to this...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...nection_speeds

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      Maybe the voters are just now realizing he lost the fight against Mayweather
                      You read my mind lol

Comment

Working...
                      X