Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some clown in NSB claiming SRR would be a journeyman today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While there are some very good and knowledgeable posters in NSB, for the most part it is a cesspool filled with nuthuggers and morons who have no clue what they're talking about and are not interested in learning. I go there for a laugh and enjoy spitting facts at these guys because they have no logical answers and will resort to insults and lies as soon as they realize they're in over their heads. And while their are a few posters in this section who's knowledge I find lacking in comparison to their attitudes, most in here know their stuff pretty well and are open minded. This is easily the best section for reasonable, factual and logical boxing discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
      srr wouldnt be able to hang with mikejones

he is a poormans amir khan
      Are you LOL'ing ???????????????????????????????????//

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        The thing is, just about all the regular posters in the History Section follow and are well booked up on active fighters. It's not like we all stopped watching 20 years ago. You'll get just as good (probably better) analysis of an upcoming big fight in this section as you will in NSB.....and without all the fan-boi hype and propaganda :cool9:

Poet

Lol, seems about right, nsb should simply be called the pac-n-mays forum

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
          srr wouldnt be able to hang with mikejones

he is a poormans amir khan
          My only response is to write you a song,.... it's easy, just put it to a melody,.... it goes like this,... "Dum dumb dum ---- dum dum dmum dum da dah dum dum dum etc..........."

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I do post in NSB often because I try to keep up with today's game although I don't really like too many active fighters. Only a handful.

But, sometimes it genuinely is a struggle.

When I want an actual proper strong discussion with knowledable posters I post in here which is pretty much most of the time. I much prefer to talk about the History of the sport as opposed to the current sport because I have alot more knowledge of past era's than I do this one and prefer pretty much any era to this one.

If the History Section was more active I would most likely never post in NSB.
            I also prefer any era to this one, but I've come to love the early MQR era pre 20's more than ever thanks to people like our Battling Nelson and co, you all you know who you are.

Comment

The guy is 100% correct, dog.

Robinson died to avoid fighting Pacquiao. What a coward. Did you know that he never even delayed a fight to obtain drug tests on his opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey70
                Rost van Tonningen was born in the Dutch East Indies (now known as Indonesia). He was the son of KNIL general Marinus Bernardus Rost van Tonningen, who had distinguished himself suppressing the revolts against Dutch rule on Lombok, Aceh and Bali. After high school he completed legal studies at the university of Leiden. In the periods 1923–1928 and 1931–1936 he was representative of the League of Nations in Vienna. His job was to monitor the Austrian financial policy. While stationed in Vienna, he developed strong anti-semitic and anti-communist convictions. He became close friends with Engelbert Dollfuss, who became Chancellor of Austria in 1932 and who was murdered in 1934.
                Tyson KOs him in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                X