Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kill the noise with all this Mexico Puerto Rico boxing beef.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been eating good off theses victories.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      I can tell you exactly what it is but I don't want to hurt people's feelings.
      This should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
        This should be interesting.
        I think so too.......I hope he tells us.........

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Reyes View Post
          yo I got nothing but love for the mexicans, sh!it I got 4 mowing my lawn even as I type this, YAY UNITY!!!
          Don't use the same joke twice. You said the same thing in another thread. Go off of other stereotypes at least.

In any event, I think the rivalry is getting lame. The fights are/can still be great. However, the fans are just lame at this point and don't even have the same spirit as they once did. Just..... get over it. And besides......

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
            Don't use the same joke twice. You said the same thing in another thread. Go off of other stereotypes at least.

In any event, I think the rivalry is getting lame. The fights are/can still be great. However, the fans are just lame at this point and don't even have the same spirit as they once did. Just..... get over it. And besides......

That dude is a tard to begin with.........what do you expect???

oh and the white man is a SUCKA
            Last edited by extracurRICular; 04-21-2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Another bait thread... Ok, the rivalry is great being that no other countries have what it takes to be either one.. The early years were for some whites, and alot of blacks, but this new generation is strictly Hispanic. Now the pinoys are joining in but it's all about us PR vs MEX

Comment

Originally posted by elhijoprodigo View Post
                Another bait thread... Ok, the rivalry is great being that no other countries have what it takes to be either one.. The early years were for some whites, and alot of blacks, but this new generation is strictly Hispanic. Now the pinoys are joining in but it's all about us PR vs MEX

Is this tard high? wtf?

Comment

Working...
                X