Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao needs to secure Canelo for September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=hugh grant;13333298]twos company, threes a crowd. Canelo is Floyds next opponent.
    Floyd hasnt fought every 6 months like Pac so no one expects Pac to fight Canelo.
    Floyd dont want to fight Garcia, khan, bradley in the space of a year and a half, so should just do it in one fight. Take the inititiative.

Many fighters before Floyd when they havent had interesting divisions and more attractive fights were in other divisions that is where they went. Broner is going to fight Paul the magician as its interesing there.[/QUOTEExcuses much? Lol

Comment

Pacquiao weighed in at 144 in his last Jr Middleweight fight.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        When does a fighter that hits harder stops a fight from happening?

So, because pac was hurt by Margarito punches he should not fight at 154?

This means since pac was knocked by Marquez at 144, he should now fight at 140?

Why everyone cries for Floyd to fight challenges and then turn around and ask Pac to fight non-challenges?

The TS is right, if the fight between Canelo and Floyd doesn't come to fruition, then Pac should go for it. A win would definitely put back the hype Floyd vs PAC.

It is either PAC still got or he doesn't, no tuneup bull . It is waste of time, and if Floyd thinks he can take tune up at this stage of his career he's a fraud, too.

Veteran fighters don't need tune up, it is bulcrap to get easy money, unless you come from a three year or more lay-off.
        It's simple. You move up high enough, you get hurt by every punch. SWW is Pac's 8th weight class, like 11 classes above his starting weight. 7 divisions not ambitious enough for you?

Now Floyd is meant to be a legit champ in his 5th division. Do you disagree, you feel he's a paper titlist at 154? If so, fine, though a little disappointing with all his talent. Even JMM took on much bigger challnges at his 5th weight, and he's nowhere near as gifted or suited to move up stylewise.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          twos company, threes a crowd. Canelo is Floyds next opponent.
          Floyd hasnt fought every 6 months like Pac so no one expects Pac to fight Canelo.
          Floyd dont want to fight Garcia, khan, bradley in the space of a year and a half, so should just do it in one fight. Take the inititiative.

Many fighters before Floyd when they havent had interesting divisions and more attractive fights were in other divisions that is where they went. Broner is going to fight Paul the magician as its interesing there.
          The thread is about Manny fighting Canelo no CW . look at the excuses roll in lol

Canelo would blow Manny outa the ring lol , the dude cant beat top guys without a CW , this fight will never happen , they want Rios class littte guys that stand there like a punching bag they dont want nothing like a big prime JMW lol Manny wont even fight a WW .

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
            Pacquiao weighed in at 144 in his last Jr Middleweight fight.
            He was 147 last time out , a pound bigger than Floyd last time , stay relevant to the now .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              The thread is about Manny fighting Canelo no CW . look at the excuses roll in lol

Canelo would blow Manny outa the ring lol , the dude cant beat top guys without a CW , this fight will never happen , they want Rios class littte guys that stand there like a punching bag they dont want nothing like a big prime JMW lol Manny wont even fight a WW .
              I think its ridiculous for Manny to fight Canelo. But then you see posts from his fans and the logic they employ-like HeroBando-is just shameful.

When manny wins a title at 135, 140, or 151 he doesn't have to defend it or fight again in the division but floyd has to becasue he's been in fewer weight classes. Wow.

You should just ignore these guys. They are upset because no reporter/writer asked floyd about the manny fight this past week. Manny is irrelevant right now so they are doing there best.

I hope floyd fights canelo next. the only problem is with the weight difference there will surely be a weight/rehydration clause-which I hate.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                It's simple. You move up high enough, you get hurt by every punch. SWW is Pac's 8th weight class, like 11 classes above his starting weight. 7 divisions not ambitious enough for you?

Now Floyd is meant to be a legit champ in his 5th division. Do you disagree, you feel he's a paper titlist at 154? If so, fine, though a little disappointing with all his talent. Even JMM took on much bigger challnges at his 5th weight, and he's nowhere near as gifted or suited to move up stylewise.
                Floyds a paper titlist but Manny has 8 titles , Mannys 154 title you count lol , here is chance for a real one , he ducked Cotto without a CW and he started at 140 , Manny without a CW from Canelo would run back to the 140 pounders like a screaming pig , he cant even fight WWs .

Comment

Floyds a paper titlist but Manny has 8 titles , Mannys 154 title you count lol , here is chance for a real one , he ducked Cotto without a CW and he started at 140 , Manny without a CW from Canelo would run back to the 140 pounders like a screaming pig , he cant even fight WWs .
                  Jeeze man you're an awful poster. Maybe I'll humor you once a day, got that much time. I never said Pac's 8th titls is legit, I've said many times it's not. Read what I posted FFS, I don't care about your strawmen.

Yeah Floyd's 5th title is more legit than Pac's 8th, but is it really legit, or question of degrees? As long as the prereq is, the opponent must have started 2 divisions lower, and be past prime, then yes, his 5th belt is paper.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Jeeze man you're an awful poster. Maybe I'll humor you once a day, got that much time. I never said Pac's 8th titls is legit, I've said many times it's not. Read what I posted FFS, I don't care about your strawmen.

Yeah Floyd's 5th title is more legit than Pac's 8th, but is it really legit, or question of degrees? As long as the prereq is, the opponent must have started 2 divisions lower, and be past prime, then yes, his 5th belt is paper.
                    Read what I posted , look at the excuses for Manny to not go near Canelo , legit titles or not is irrelevant and not the gyst of the posts just another smokescreen .

Fact is if last weighins 146 Floyd can fight Canelo why cant 147 Manny , no CW if its good for one why not the other ?

Comment

Read what I posted , look at the excuses for Manny to not go near Canelo , legit titles or not is irrelevant and not the gyst of the posts just another smokescreen .

Fact is if last weighins 146 Floyd can fight Canelo why cant 147 Manny , no CW if its good for one why not the other ?
                      i already told you, Floyd is meant to be a legit titlist at his 5th weight. Looks like you agree with me, that belt is paper as of now.

Did you notice they showed all fight night weights the other day, except for Floyd Guerrero? You realize he's only let them weigh him next day 1 time in the past 5 years? So you can shut up about Floyd's weight, he forfeited the right.

Comment

Working...
                      X