Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of Robert Garcia's stable fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingreporter View Post
    Most mexican fans dont appreciate craftyness. Its not a vital part of the mexican typical fighter. That is why these mofos never supported marquez till he fought pacquiao. All along they were nut hugging morales and barrera who by the way ducked marquez in his prime. Where were all you mexican fans when marquez couldnt pack a stadium in his own country? The difference between Mexican fanatics and Cuban fanatics is that the Mexicans dont appreciate a boxing lesson. Whereas Cubans can appreaciate both. We appreciate when someone like rigo can outsmart and outbox a fighter. This skill nowadays is looked down upon because all they want to see is a street fight where two fighters stand toe to toe and slug it out... No skills required just heart, guts, and a good chin. This is why Rios is complaining on how Abril was holding but in reality he was frustrated by a smarter more skilled boxer as was Donaire. Donaire is more rounded than Rios by far but for him to think the rigo fight was close is ridiculous at best. Rios will never beat a well rounded skillful fighter. Love his style but please youll never be on a level to beat the best pure boxers in any division. It took a while for many to enjoy Floyds style and his skills and marketing savvy propelled him to where hes at. Funny how when asked by Floyd how do you want me to fight you his only answer to that was so typically Mexican lol "fight me toe to toe" my guess here is Mexicans dont enjoy Floyds style either. Typical Mexican fighters are all balls and no skill which is why i love marquez. He broke that mold and is one of the only Mexicans in recent memory to actually use his skills instead of just trying to walk through opponents like rios and margacheato loved to do.
    Unfortunately that is the truth...

I will extract so many great quotes from this truthful post.

Comment

I think maidana will be the next best fighter of the stable with his power and new found boxing ability. I know people won't agree though. I look forward to his next fight.. He has shown improvements in each fight since going there.
      Last edited by Da Machine; 04-15-2013, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Most mexican fans dont appreciate craftyness. Its not a vital part of the mexican typical fighter. That is why these mofos never supported marquez till he fought pacquiao. All along they were nut hugging morales and barrera who by the way ducked marquez in his prime. Where were all you mexican fans when marquez couldnt pack a stadium in his own country? The difference between Mexican fanatics and Cuban fanatics is that the Mexicans dont appreciate a boxing lesson. Whereas Cubans can appreaciate both. We appreciate when someone like rigo can outsmart and outbox a fighter. This skill nowadays is looked down upon because all they want to see is a street fight where two fighters stand toe to toe and slug it out... No skills required just heart, guts, and a good chin. This is why Rios is complaining on how Abril was holding but in reality he was frustrated by a smarter more skilled boxer as was Donaire. Donaire is more rounded than Rios by far but for him to think the rigo fight was close is ridiculous at best. Rios will never beat a well rounded skillful fighter. Love his style but please youll never be on a level to beat the best pure boxers in any division. It took a while for many to enjoy Floyds style and his skills and marketing savvy propelled him to where hes at. Funny how when asked by Floyd how do you want me to fight you his only answer to that was so typically Mexican lol "fight me toe to toe" my guess here is Mexicans dont enjoy Floyds style either. Typical Mexican fighters are all balls and no skill which is why i love marquez. He broke that mold and is one of the only Mexicans in recent memory to actually use his skills instead of just trying to walk through opponents like rios and margacheato loved to do.
        You just schooled most PRO journalists out there...lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
          agreed guys like miguel vazquez and john molina get no love from mexicans or anyone else.
          Not only that but guys like Carlos Molina which gave a great effort vs Erislandy Lara don't get too much props. I'm convinced this "fanbase" is in for just blood and guts instead of Sweet Science.

Comment

At least pure boxers never see a need to load up their gloves in order to beat someone unconscious. Pure boxers hardly get hit enough to have to worry much about loaded gloves. gloves. What pisses me off the most is how Mexicans feel that because they press a fight that they should be winning rounds. Just because your fighter is dumb enough to chase after a skillful counter puncher whose schooling your boy going backwards doesnt not mean your winning a round. Even judges have this sentiment nowadays. What ever happened to ring generalship or defensive craftmanship? Im still pissed off since 93 that all you mofo Mexican Chavez Sr supporters still think the Pernell Whitaker fight was actually a draw! Oh and since im already taking about your daddy lets also talk about his son who apparently has the same issues as his dad... Cant overcome a skillful boxer EVER! Who wants to put there 2 cents worth that Jr gets whopped by either GGG or Ward? As the matter of fact i think even the old man hopkins would take Jr to school. Pal Kinder con todos los Mexicanos!

Comment

At least pure boxers never see a need to load up their gloves in order to beat someone unconscious. Pure boxers hardly get hit enough to have to worry much about loaded gloves. gloves. What pisses me off the most is how Mexicans feel that because they press a fight that they should be winning rounds. Just because your fighter is dumb enough to chase after a skillful counter puncher whose schooling your boy going backwards doesnt not mean your winning a round. Even judges have this sentiment nowadays. What ever happened to ring generalship or defensive craftmanship? Im still pissed off since 93 that all you mofo Mexican Chavez Sr supporters still think the Pernell Whitaker fight was actually a draw! Oh and since im already taking about your daddy lets also talk about his son who apparently has the same issues as his dad... Cant overcome a skillful boxer EVER! Who wants to put there 2 cents worth that Jr gets whopped by either GGG or Ward? As the matter of fact i think even the old man hopkins would take Jr to school. Pal Kinder con todos los Mexicanos!
              I've deemed your posts to be incredibly racist. Unfortunately I'll have to report you.

Comment

At least pure boxers never see a need to load up their gloves in order to beat someone unconscious. Pure boxers hardly get hit enough to have to worry much about loaded gloves. gloves. What pisses me off the most is how Mexicans feel that because they press a fight that they should be winning rounds. Just because your fighter is dumb enough to chase after a skillful counter puncher whose schooling your boy going backwards doesnt not mean your winning a round. Even judges have this sentiment nowadays. What ever happened to ring generalship or defensive craftmanship? Im still pissed off since 93 that all you mofo Mexican Chavez Sr supporters still think the Pernell Whitaker fight was actually a draw! Oh and since im already taking about your daddy lets also talk about his son who apparently has the same issues as his dad... Cant overcome a skillful boxer EVER! Who wants to put there 2 cents worth that Jr gets whopped by either GGG or Ward? As the matter of fact i think even the old man hopkins !would take Jr to school. Pal Kinder con todos los Mexicanos!
                Margarito's acts were disgusting BC he loaded gloves and needed to cheat but was always a limited fighter so maybe he shouldn't be blamed 100%.

It's their style and they shouldn't be faulted that the media calls for mindless blood baths vs actual Sweet Science.

What ever happened to ring generalship and defensive craftmanship?

We all know Pernell whoop that ass.

Hey! GGG vs Chavez jr? We all know Jr ends up retired at a very early age.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  I've deemed your posts to be incredibly racist. Unfortunately I'll have to report you.
                  How racist? Because he is speaking on a specific nations style of fighting? GTFOH... You, BossHogg, Maniac, and so many others are Kings of racial instigation. The new up and comer is speaking his mind... BEGONE!

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    get out of here with that bullshlt

Comment

Here is one for thugsersry

Comment

Working...
                      X