No announcement yet.

Why is it now "beautiful" to be fat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

someone please post the picture of the facebook comment compilation where people say that people that go to the gym are disgusting but land whales are sexy and beautiful
    There's a hilarious variation of that picture but I don't want to get banned.

Comment

Skinny girls are overrated. I'll take a juicy fat chick any day.

Comment

Although fat is a relative term. There are some dudes who will call any woman who isn't rail thin a fat chick which is just ridiculous.

Comment

in this picture Katy Perry is curvy, she's not overly skinny and she has a slight thickness. She can be curvy and attractive without being fat.

now this is a girl people in the hip hop community thirst over. She's the epitome of thickness and aesthetics to them. She's not' labeled as fat she's labeled as "Thick"

she's actually just fat

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            in this picture Katy Perry is curvy, she's not overly skinny and she has a slight thickness. She can be curvy and attractive without being fat.

now this is a girl people in the hip hop community thirst over. She's the epitome of thickness and aesthetics to them. She's not' labeled as fat she's labeled as "Thick"

she's actually just fat
            Like I mentioned above, fat is a relative term.

I'll bet you didn't consider Jenni Rivera fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Like I mentioned above, fat is a relative term.

I'll bet you didn't consider Jenni Rivera fat.
              she's big in all the right spots. hell, even back in times of yore (what a phuckin' nerd) a big ass and big ******* were coveted.

Comment

My chicks not the skinniest girl in the world but shes not overly fat shes got that ass and if she ever decides to lose a few pounds she'll be even hotter to me. Some fat people have hot faces most fat people are ugly though. I dont mind a fat chick for a one night fling. Though fat chicks with no **** are the worst their like the lowest of low

Comment

We need to understand that there are different body types. We need to stop focusing on "fat" vs "skinny" and focus on health. What some dudes think is fat, amazes me. It's like if you don't weigh 98lbs and are 5 ft tall, then you are a disgusting fat pig.

My wife is "thick" not fat at all but her body type will never be that of a runway model and I'm glad. Just like I have a lot of muscle on my frame, I will never be skinny either.

Instead of weighing yourself everyday, measure you're fat percentage. Make sure you're blood pressure is at a healthy number. Make sure you do at least 20 minutes of cardio a day, even if it's walking.

We can't all look like Dwayne Johnson and Vida Guerra, genetics is different for all of us.

Comment

!!

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    We need to understand that there are different body types. We need to stop focusing on "fat" vs "skinny" and focus on health. What some dudes think is fat, amazes me. It's like if you don't weigh 98lbs and are 5 ft tall, then you are a disgusting fat pig.

My wife is "thick" not fat at all but her body type will never be that of a runway model and I'm glad. Just like I have a lot of muscle on my frame, I will never be skinny either.

Instead of weighing yourself everyday, measure you're fat percentage. Make sure you're blood pressure is at a healthy number. Make sure you do at least 20 minutes of cardio a day, even if it's walking.

We can't all look like Dwayne Johnson and Vida Guerra, genetics is different for all of us.
                    disagree, i look a lot like Dwayne Johnson. My mom and my woman say so.

suck it!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      disagree, i look a lot like Dwayne Johnson. My mom and my woman say so.

suck it!
                      True.........

Comment

Working...
                      X