No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco on Broner, Moving Up, Roach, Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco on Broner, Moving Up, Roach, Molina

With the spotlight shining down on him following his 5th round TKO over Vicente Escobedo this weekend on HBO, former junior lightweight champion Adrien Broner had no problem addressing his future. Having lost his WBO title at the scales after coming in overweight on Friday, Broner is now heading to 135 pounds and took to calling out the names of Juan Manuel Marquez, Brandon Rios, and WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco as future opponents.

[Click Here To Read More]

Tony as always classy.Good too hear he aint looking past Molina which in my opinion is a very dangerous fight and a possible fight off the year.

Comment

Hated Demarco when he decapitated Linares but after reading his stuff can't help it but to root for the guy. Gotta respect his fights too.

Comment

Demarco is a class act. Can't wait for Spet 8. Great night of boxing and Molina-Demarco has fight of the year written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          Demarco is a class act. Can't wait for Spet 8. Great night of boxing and Molina-Demarco has fight of the year written all over it.
          he's scared of broner he didnt even acknowlege him

Comment

at 135 Broner will finally face smart fighters who can punch

Comment

I can't wait for Molina vs DeMarco. I met Molina and took a couple pics with him. I gotta go with him in this fight.

Comment

F.U.K broner!! No world class fighter fails to make weight! & decides to get rape on his $ just to show up all bloated next day to fight a 130 pounder! U guys notice this marika broner never called out el cyclon the guantanamo Gamboa!!
                And u putos claim deMarco is scared of him! BS! Demarco just happens to have class thats all...! Unlike this bloated wana be mayweather!

Comment

And for the record SeŅor deMarco happens to be from Los Mochis, Sinaloa!
                  Come on Now... U tellin me this bloated wanabe floyd scares him!!! Broner would **** on his pants being in los mochis!!! F.U.K Bronner i got 4 words for you "El Cyclon De Guantanamo" he rape you from cuba to ohio.

Comment

Class guy right there. Too bad after broner destroyed someone he was supposed to, he now beats everyone at 135. Can't wait for 1 of them bigger guys to check that chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X