Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cintron Waiting in The Wings For Cotto Bout, December 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think this is a pretty decent matchup… KINDA… The best part about it is that it would be for the lineal 154 lb belt.. Bad part.. I have no idea what Cintron has done to deserve a fight with Cotto or even be ranked as #2 in that weight class…
    Granted Cintron has good punching power but that’s about all he has really.. he can bang pretty good and has the ability to knock Cotto out with a good shot.. but I don’t see that happening honestly.. Cintron got KO’d by body shots from Marg… Cotto is a pretty good Boxer and Brawler and his Body shots are vicious.. you really think that Cintron could last if Cotto hits Cintron with that left hook ? I don’t.. But it should be a good scrap while it last.. Cotto is almost always in a good fight so I welcome this fight.. make it happen.. *Cotto as the lineal Champ for 154 weight class.. not a bad thing to have on your resume..

Comment

What about citron vs cheato?????

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
        What about citron vs cheato?????
        ..smh. Marg made him cry the first time they fought, and the second time was no different. Cintron just keep the tears for off camera is all.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
          make it happen. it would be a tough fight for cotto.
          And people still hates Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada;10682974[B
            ]I honestly think this is a pretty decent matchup… KINDA… The best part about it is that it would be for the lineal 154 lb belt.. Bad part.. I have no idea what Cintron has done to deserve a fight with Cotto or even be ranked as #2 in that weight class…
            *[/B]
            Granted Cintron has good punching power but that’s about all he has really.. he can bang pretty good and has the ability to knock Cotto out with a good shot.. but I don’t see that happening honestly.. Cintron got KO’d by body shots from Marg… Cotto is a pretty good Boxer and Brawler and his Body shots are vicious.. you really think that Cintron could last if Cotto hits Cintron with that left hook ? I don’t.. But it should be a good scrap while it last.. Cotto is almost always in a good fight so I welcome this fight.. make it happen.. *Cotto as the lineal Champ for 154 weight class.. not a bad thing to have on your resume..
            And what the hell has Cotto done for that #1? The great Foreman and Mayorga? Cintron beating Angulo shits on those 2 fights combined.

Comment

Working...
            X