Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share us your Playstation 1 memories when it was popular back in the day...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Never liked the system. I was a die-hard Nintendo kid. When the SNES was finally discontinued I was heart broken. A few years later I got an N64 but it wasn't the same.

Haven't owned a system since (I'm now 26). I don't like 3D gaming; 2D for life!

The Playstation was originally going to be an CD-ROM add on for the SNES but the day after it was announced and revealed Nintendo pulled out of the deal. Sony was pissed but decided to make their own console.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      The Playstation was originally going to be an CD-ROM add on for the SNES but the day after it was announced and revealed Nintendo pulled out of the deal. Sony was pissed but decided to make their own console.
      Famous story. Nintendo inadvertently created its fiercest competitor.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          hell yeah. it was the best system of its time. I didn't get why playstation was so much more popular. It killed the dreamcast. Never been a fan of playstation ever since. Went to Xbox after that.

Oh yeah loved those games.

and Shenmue too. that was a revolutionary game.

and the controller was amazing with the little screen. loved playing NFL 2k on that and my friend sitting next to me doesn't know what play I'm picking. Don't know why they don't make that controller now or at least have a special addition controller for madden.

ahhh dreamcast, why couldn't you work out?
          Wasnt the hardware better than the ps2's as well. Man I loved soulcalibur.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post

Loved the disco samurai who used the kenjutsu style.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Loved the disco samurai who used the kenjutsu style.
              Bushido Blade 2 is my ****, I dominate with Highwayman

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                Bushido Blade 2 is my ****, I dominate with Highwayman
                I used the afro quickdraw guy lol. 1 hit kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  I used the afro quickdraw guy lol. 1 hit kill.
                  It's hard to beat the dual wield characters in that game, they have great mixups and can lethal throw at any time. Not at all a novice-friendly game, you can make just about anyone ragequit in under 1 minute.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      It's hard to beat the dual wield characters in that game, they have great mixups and can lethal throw at any time. Not at all a novice-friendly game, you can make just about anyone ragequit in under 1 minute.
                      Highwayman was good. I played that game for hours beat everybodies storymode. I loved that game not sure why they didnt continue the series here in the states.

Comment

Working...
                      X