Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can understand casual fans booing fights like Crawford/Prescott...but

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I truly appreciate fights like this. Every fight can't be a slugfest. That's the beauty of boxing, different fighting styles/style clashes. I'm disappointed in Dan Rafael. That's like a journalist saying the Spurs are boring because they're not a high flying team.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Boredom is often the result of not understand what you are watching, reading, etc.

We all have different tastes and look at things differently, some get the technical aspects and aren't bored with it...and others don't get the brawling and are bored by that.
      This is the truth.

Fighters need to fight their fight. If you win, you will make a lot of money in this game no matter what your style is.

Comment

Forget what the ******s say.

This Crawford kid is GOOD.

Great performance tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          I'm not upset, I'm asking a question.

How should he have fought to give him the best opportunity to win tonight?
          Reread my post. I'm not his trainer nor am I him. He can fight however he wants.

If he is comfortable with fighting a boring and uneventful fight because it gives him the best opportunity to win than fine, good for him. Just dont get upset when people are saying he is boring and he doesn't draw a crowd for his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Reread my post. I'm not his trainer nor am I him. He can fight however he wants.

If he is comfortable with fighting a boring and uneventful fight because it gives him the best opportunity to win than fine, good for him. Just dont get upset when people are saying he is boring and he doesn't draw a crowd for his fights.
            LOL. Answer the question. How should he have fought Prescott tonight?

Comment

Everyone on BS and in the media would hate Sweet Pea if he was out right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                Everyone on BS and in the media would hate Sweet Pea if he was out right now.
                You watch your mouth there, bub.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post

Yes we can all speak with our pockets. Sometimes I get annoyed when people boo when I go to fights but who am I to tell them what to like. In this case, in front of a crowd expecting WW3, 4 and 5 tonight...yea he can expect to get boo'ed lol. That might be more Arum's fault than anything...but it does keep the crowd antsy.
                  Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 03-30-2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    LOL. Answer the question. How should he have fought Prescott tonight?
                    What the hell do you want me to do gamplan his fight for him?

What point are you trying to make?

Comment

My God this round 2 is unreal. Why does a troll have rbr thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X