No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez To Fight On, April Return Eyed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    So what happens if Pac wins the 5th fight ? Pac/Jmm 6 ??
    At this point it wouldn't surprise me. They bring in alot of cash. A lot of us say "oh whats the point of another fight" and what not, but we all still watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
      Not really I mean the guy headbutts too much Bradley isn't keepin busy I believe for that reason I don't think anybody is lookin to get in the ring with him for that sole reason I don't think he means to do it its just his style I guess.
      Unless you want the belt I see no reason why any big name in boxing would want to fight Bradley. You could make a lot more money fighting someone who isn't as slick and isn't going to use their head. Bradley's not an exciting fighter but he does his thing I guess, only that nobody really wants to see him fight.

Comment

Mayweather vs Canelo or Marquez vs Pacquiao 5.........which fight to watch if both are on the same september date?

Comment

JMM by KO again! once the secret soft spot inside chin is "unlocked" its gone forever.

Comment

I'd like to see Marquez fight Bradley or one of the other young guns, but if he wants to face a lesser foe this time out, I can't fault him. Not like he makes a habit out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              Mayweather vs Canelo or Marquez vs Pacquiao 5.........which fight to watch if both are on the same september date?
              I don't think that Arum would go head to head with a Floyd PPV. whether he admits it or not Floyd brings in more revenue in the US, even if he didn't bring in more, Floyd-Canelo would cut a lot of revenue from them.

Then again, this is boxing, logic never prevails, I look forward to Floyd-Canelo, JMM-Pac on the same night in some clown show where they'll be fighting right next to each other while boxing fans go crazy at the absurdity of this sport.

Comment

Why do some posters want JMM to fight Bradley? How is that appealing 1st of all, 2nd of all what does that fight prove?

Bradley is coming off a loss to Pacquiao, now he deserves a shot at a top 5 p4p fighter, and a big money guy?
                Bradley can go clang and bang his head off some gatekeeper for 12 dull rounds and work his way back up the ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Hitter View Post
                  Why do some posters want JMM to fight Bradley? How is that appealing 1st of all, 2nd of all what does that fight prove?

Bradley is coming off a loss to Pacquiao, now he deserves a shot at a top 5 p4p fighter, and a big money guy?
                  Bradley can go clang and bang his head off some gatekeeper for 12 dull rounds and work his way back up the ladder.
                  Despite that he's still one of the most legit welters, not to mention in TR's stable. It would also be JMM's second best scalp. But I agree it's not a very attractive fight action or money wise.

But this next fight is not meant as a career enhancer, just a stay busy for Pac 5 which is by far the best purse JMM can get. I expected an even softer touch than either Vargas or Senchenko.

Comment

Both win their tune ups, then Pacman gets revenge, JMM retires. A shame for Juan as he'll pretty much be 40, and it's ruin the shine of his KO win.

Comment

I get a bad feeling from this.

Comment

Working...
                      X