Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Looking For a New Boxing Gym After Mishap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 doesn't even fully own the gym and the co-owner is a shady guy who kicks the local fighters out to let the big star train. What did Dirrell and Gamboa got themselves into?

Comment

If boxing was 50 Cents idea of easy money he's finding out differently now.

Comment

I am confused, what is it a big deal about 50 Cent finding a new gym for his fighters? I don't get it!

Lydell Rhodes is an impressive looking prospect though but JMM has a big fight coming up, just let the man get in some work your damn fight is not until February...maybe it is the way they kicked them out and asked them to leave is what Pissed Mayweather Sr. off lol

Comment

Kicking out your fighters for a fighter that isn't signed with you is pretty damn stupid.

Comment

Marquez punks 50 and Floyd Sr.

Gives zero fucks.

Comment

its tough to hang with Boxing Promoters and 50 is finding that out

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                I am confused, what is it a big deal about 50 Cent finding a new gym for his fighters? I don't get it!

Lydell Rhodes is an impressive looking prospect though but JMM has a big fight coming up, just let the man get in some work your damn fight is not until February...maybe it is the way they kicked them out and asked them to leave is what Pissed Mayweather Sr. off lol
                It's not JMM's gym, if he wants to train there he has to share with the local fighters, if not then he should get his own damn gym or rent a gym in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  It's not JMM's gym, if he wants to train there he has to share with the local fighters, if not then he should get his own damn gym or rent a gym in advance.
                  WTF? So turn away JMM for a fukin PROSPECT? Boxing Gyms take that as an honor to have fighters they respect to come and work out at their Gym

Not like Lydell Rhodes is fighting this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                  X