• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Ortiz vs Khan

Berto vs Peterson undercard
    I would settle with that!!!

Comment

Too dangerous a fight for Khan. Especially first at WW. If he let Ortiz tag him with the shots Peterson did then its Goodnight Vienna! And im a Khan fan.

Comment

Wanted to see this for awhile now, but I doubt they do it on short notice like this.

Comment

This is a great fight..
          Two fast fighters, with hunger, both coming off losses trying to make a comeback..

However, GBP would never put two of their up and comers in the ring.. Both are being groomed for superstardom, and putting both of them in the same ring would be detrimental to one of their careers(not to mention it would cripple one of GBP's cash cows financially).

All in all, if they fought, Vic would be relentless and get to that chin.. I dont know why Khan parted from Ariza but I have a feeling it was because he was working him too hard.. Vic by KO, and not a TKO. A KTFO!

Comment

Doode, make a poll.. Im curious to see what everyone thinks about this fight

Comment

Won't happen I don't think - Ortiz is at 147 and Khan is still planning one more fight at 140. I don't think they can adjust enough for Khan to move up in weight or for Ortiz to go down a division.

Comment

Both should be tested

Comment

Bill this fight as Amir Khan vs Victor Ortiz "The Clean Fight"

Comment

Dan Rafeal said wont happen because Khan has a HBO contract and Ortiz has a 1 fight Shotime contract. So they on seperate dates. I cant think of any big names for Ortiz, will prob fight a tune up.

Comment

I was hoping for it but people on facebook saying could be Joan Guzman vs Victor Ortiz

Comment

Working...
                      X