Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather a Poor Sport, But Shot Was Legal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if i was mexican , i would disown Ortiz ... i thought mexicans were "warriors" , the type to say "im willing to die in the ring" lol yeaa right ... Ortiz lost all my respect for acting like a b*tch , being dirty and not getting up when he couldve.

he headbutts floyd on purpose , the moda****a leaped off his feet to land that butt.

then he hugs and kisses floyd , WTF ! , then touches gloves ,then cortez says "GO" ... he still looking at the ref with his hands down , then he ate a 2 piece and fell.

i think Ortiz wanted a way out , he saw it was damn near impossible to hit Floyd , he was on his way to being demolished, that lead right from floyd was landing at will , picture what Floyd wouldve been doing to him in the 8-9 rounds, it was gonna be a slaughter.

hey at least the p*ssy ortiz got a nice payday , i never wanna see his name on a PPV event ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
      I honestly think victor ortiz layed the blueprint on how to defeat mayweather.yes it was only 4 rounds,but enough in a small span to say there's a way to get inside that defense.And I also think mayweather has lost a step.Ortiz had him fustrated and in a rare moment floyd was chasing ortiz.maybe it could be the inactivity,but reagardless floyd was getting tagged more then often.
      You nailed. So true.

Comment

Either way the knock out was coming to ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
          if i was mexican , i would disown Ortiz ... i thought mexicans were "warriors" , the type to say "im willing to die in the ring" lol yeaa right ... Ortiz lost all my respect for acting like a b*tch , being dirty and not getting up when he couldve.

he headbutts floyd on purpose , the moda****a leaped off his feet to land that butt.

then he hugs and kisses floyd , WTF ! , then touches gloves ,then cortez says "GO" ... he still looking at the ref with his hands down , then he ate a 2 piece and fell.

i think Ortiz wanted a way out , he saw it was damn near impossible to hit Floyd , he was on his way to being demolished, that lead right from floyd was landing at will , picture what Floyd wouldve been doing to him in the 8-9 rounds, it was gonna be a slaughter.

hey at least the p*ssy ortiz got a nice payday , i never wanna see his name on a PPV event ever again.
          Nope he was hittable.

Damn sweet. Watch the 1:04 - 1:11 mark it was a rally by Victor almost all landed and floyd shakes his head as if to say I wasn't hurt but of course he was lol. Then 2:40 -2:43 Can't you see that?? That was all head?? Clean crisp shots. And the start of the round Victor blocked almost everything Floyd threw. His hands were all up even if floyd threw some shots it was blocked by Victor. Most of Floyd's shots were blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
            Either way the knock out was coming to ortiz.
            Nope Ortiz had a poor mind but he was in there. He even was winning the 4th round before the head butt.

Damn sweet. Watch the 1:04 - 1:11 mark it was a rally by Victor almost all landed and floyd shakes his head as if to say I wasn't hurt but of course he was lol. Then 2:40 -2:43 Can't you see that?? That was all head?? Clean crisp shots. And the start of the round Victor blocked almost everything Floyd threw. His hands were all up even if floyd threw some shots it was blocked by Victor. Most of Floyd's shots were blocked.

Comment

Shut up Freddie the joke coach Roach lol. Freddie and Manny better be damn worried after seeing last nights performance. Regardless of the bs that happened, Floyd was going to stop Ortiz by the 9th-10th round. Floyd looked strong, fast and was aggressive. Ortiz lost it mentally and knew he had no chance to win other than to fight dirty. What Floyd did was kinda crappy I admit but he was pissed off from being headbutted. Pac is a great fighter but anyone who thinks he is gonna beat Floyd is out of their mind. Manny would be stopped by Floyd so I suggest he does not take the test and they go their separate ways because the Pac-lovers of the world have a bad day coming if they get in the ring. Floyd is a ghetto arrogant prick....but his skill level and boxing ability is simply amazing...period.

Comment

Y'all sound stupid as hell and need to be banned from posting comments...layed the blueprint, really? Go watch the replay kid, cuz obviously somebody was standing in ur way for the entire fight...floyd was whoopin that boys ass, plain and simple....u **** need to stop trying to find any and every excuse to discredit fmj its really getting old....stop watching boxing if u don't know **** about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Nope Ortiz had a poor mind but he was in there. He even was winning the 4th round before the head butt.

Comment

80% of y'all need to stop watching boxing, or stop posting comments cuz y'all are ****in haters. Stop trying to find something that wasn't there. At no point in those 4 rds was victor in control, he wasn't winning the 4th and hadn't won a rd period.he head butted bcuz he's weak minded and hearted and knew there was nothing he could do.....STOP hating so much its getting very old

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                      Shut up Freddie the joke coach Roach lol. Freddie and Manny better be damn worried after seeing last nights performance. Regardless of the bs that happened, Floyd was going to stop Ortiz by the 9th-10th round. Floyd looked strong, fast and was aggressive. Ortiz lost it mentally and knew he had no chance to win other than to fight dirty. What Floyd did was kinda crappy I admit but he was pissed off from being headbutted. Pac is a great fighter but anyone who thinks he is gonna beat Floyd is out of their mind. Manny would be stopped by Floyd so I suggest he does not take the test and they go their separate ways because the Pac-lovers of the world have a bad day coming if they get in the ring. Floyd is a ghetto arrogant prick....but his skill level and boxing ability is simply amazing...period.
                      yeah manny is real worried of someone who couldnt hit someone who's as wide open all night and had to fake hug someone to set up the sneaky punch

Comment

Working...
                      X