No announcement yet.

My account has been unbanned!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Aside from Bringer, who's the mod that's not connected in this site since 2012?
    No idea. I only have this email. Fun to be back.

Gonna have to try to stop laughing at Mohammed, clowning national hero's,
    but it is gonna be tough.

My reply to the email was:

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 8:29 AM, wrote:
    Hello,

I believe I was banned too quickly. I have often been insulted and berated and I take it and smile.

Sure some of my posts may have offended a few other boxing fans, but I have also been insulted and took it as criticism.

It is your site and up to you whether or not you decide to allow me to post.

Lastly, I want to say that some of your previous moderators are or have driven posters to other websites. Someday make me a mod. I would clearly give warnings and examples to certain controversial members. A forum should be a place where discussions take place. I actually like to be challenged on my beliefs.

Best Regards,
    zaroku

Comment

To this day I have no idea why I was banned. Was never given any explanation or prior warning. Just logged in one day and was perma-banned with the message 'you can't **** with me' or something silly.

I don't remember doing anything that warranted a permanent ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
        what mods have been iced, btw?
        I think it's Bringer they're referring to in the email, no mod has gotten **** for banning members the way he did.

He turned in his badge and gun and told the police chief (played by carl weathers) to fuck off about a year ago. Dude rolled out of town just like that, scorched earth.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=649714

Sucks that he got burned out. Being a mod to a forum like Boxingscene would probably get to anyone eventually, though.

Comment

Just time for reediculous to step down now, power ruined that man

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
            Just time for reediculous to step down now, power ruined that man
            Reed?? Are you kidding me??

I don't know who you are, Jim Ross, but you must want to watch the world burn. Are you a spy?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Reed?? Are you kidding me??

I don't know who you are, Jim Ross, but you must want to watch the world burn. Are you a spy?
              He used to be a solid poster, since becoming admin he's gotten out of hand.

Comment

The man captured a UFO live on TV, dude.

You can't belittle a man like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  The man captured a UFO live on TV, dude.

You can't belittle a man like that.
                  I remember that! It went viral and everything.

Comment

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    To this day I have no idea why I was banned. Was never given any explanation or prior warning. Just logged in one day and was perma-banned with the message 'you can't **** with me' or something silly.

I don't remember doing anything that warranted a permanent ban.
                    Exactly! This is what I got too! It made me mad at first, then I just posted on other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      I remember that! It went viral and everything.
                      I remember messaging Reed after I actually read in the british papers! Couldn't believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X