Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should DiCaprio win an Oscar for The Revenant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
    He has deserved one for nearly EVERY film he has done.
    **** no maybe the titanic and the departed but that's it

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
      Leo should've won in Aviator, too bad that was Jamie Foxx year too

he would've won this year maybe just because it's been overdue, much like how Scorsese won the Best Director for Departed
      Departed WAS ****ING AWESOME! Scorsese deserved that ****.

IDK if Leo will win it for this one but I do agree that he is overdue. He is consistent but he is always a LEAD. It's difficult to win a lead actor.

Comment

Out of all the rumored nominees he may be the best. I think Johnny Depp did a great job in Black Mass. This wasn't Leo's best Performance though, might not even be in his top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Departed WAS ****ING AWESOME! Scorsese deserved that ****.

IDK if Leo will win it for this one but I do agree that he is overdue. He is consistent but he is always a LEAD. It's difficult to win a lead actor.
          not saying Departed is bad but compared to Raging Bull, Taxi Driver or Last Temptation...

Comment

I don't think so. But I guess it depends on who else in nominated. He deserves a nomination, but I think he was better in Wolf, Aviator, or Departed tbh.

I think Tom Hardy is being criminally overlooked in the Supporting Actor category, he stole the movie for me.

Overall, movie was great. It won't win anything major because this guy already won stuff for Birdman last year, but it was probably the best movie I saw all year.

Comment

not saying Departed is bad but compared to Raging Bull, Taxi Driver or Last Temptation...
              I think Departed is his 4th best. I do think it's better than Last Temptation, but that one is criminally overlooked.

Comment

The Departed is one of the best crime genre films I have seen. And i'm tired of crime genre because I have seen most of them, at least most of the big, popular one's you could think off the top. I used to be so into crime/dramas back in the day then I exhausted that genre myself by watching too much of it, i'm a sci-fi guy now lol. But The Departed man, it's definitely a top 5 Scorcese film. It's just one of those films you could rewatch a bunch of times without getting tired.

Comment

Working...
                X