Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know where pacs last fight will be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know where pacs last fight will be?

just wondering so i can check the cost of flights roughly really want to see this legend before he retires

Pretty much guaranteed for Las Vegas.

Macau gambling markets ain't doing so good, and he ain't gonna sell Texas right now.

Comment

Vegas is your safest bet.

Comment

Be patient....more then likely the new MGM

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          its a big deal though just want to check it will cost me a lot from the UK,any idea how much a decent ticket would roughly cost?

was thinking bout Wlad vs Fury aswell but that would probably be a let down...just want to go to one big fight at least

Really want to hit Vegas at least once but it would have to be for

Mayweather Pacquiao ,these kinda guys wont be around again in my lifetime,would love to meet all the fighters around the vegas hotels aswell like roy jones ect any big names would be cool
          Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 12-06-2015, 02:51 PM.

Comment

I think they mentioned fighting in the USA instead of China, so yeah like what the others said, Vegas is a safe bet.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Isn't there still beef with MGM & Arum? I know there have been more TR fights @ Mandalay Bay.

Almost definitely going to be Vegas imo doe. Maybe...mmmmmaybe a small small chance Cowboys stadium could steal it, but I doubt it.

Comment

It would make sense to have three more fights. One in Vegas, then in Macau, then it would be only fitting to have his final fight in Manilla.

Comment

Working...
                X