No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: No Need to Mention Wilder Since I Beat Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Fury landed 86 punches the entire fight in his title winning efforts.....and Wilder landed an average of 52 punches each round in his title winning efforts. Fury gets starched or dominated when he fights Wilder.
    ..... Fury was fighting WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO, not ****ing Eric Molina or whatever random tomato can Haymon picked up off the street.

Jesus Christ....

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      ..... Fury was fighting WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO, not ****ing Eric Molina or whatever random tomato can Haymon picked up off the street. Jesus Christ....
      Reading comprehension issues? I clearly stated title winning efforts of both guys. Next time read slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Frazier gives Ali a beating, but crude untested Goerge Foreman did work on Frazier.

That **** doesn't matter at all when talking Wilder and Fury, and beating Wlad is not something that says he will beat Wilder either because that is a totally different fight. And Wilder's lack of polish might benefit him because he doesn't know that he should buy Fury's bull**** moves.
        Two dudes at the "tip-top" level have been known to get in "boring" chess matches, that's nothing new in the sport. Even Pacquiao went against all sensibility and got into a boxing match with Mayweather.

I don't see how landing 52 punches or however many a round against Stiverne or some domestic level Frenchman correlates to success against Fury.

I believe styles make fights, and the triangle theory is garbage but to me there is no comparison to be had here. Just my opinion.

Comment

Reading comprehension issues? I clearly stated title winning efforts of both guys. Next time read slowly.
          The point still stands. Fury was fighting Wladimir Klitschko, the best HW in the world. Wilder fought Bermane Stiverne, who's best win is Chris "i ate all the buffet" Arreola lol.

Fury is levels above bum squad and would absolutely school him if they should ever meet in the ring. I doubt Haymon lets it happen though, he's invested too much money in this joker to ever allow him to fight a dangerous elite champion like Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Against an extremely mediocre Bermaine Stiverne(Who was sick in that fight). There is no comparison. Wlad on his worst day would still stop Stiverne.
            Wlad on his worst day was downright pathetic and couldn't pull the trigger. 86 punches the entire fight for Fury compared to 626 of Wilder's. Sorry but Wilder would put Fury to sleep.
            Last edited by richardt; 11-29-2015, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Two dudes at the "tip-top" level have been known to get in "boring" chess matches, that's nothing new in the sport. Even Pacquiao went against all sensibility and got into a boxing match with Mayweather.

I don't see how landing 52 punches or however many a round against Stiverne or some domestic level Frenchman correlates to success against Fury.

I believe styles make fights, and the triangle theory is garbage but to me there is no comparison to be had here. Just my opinion.
              Foreman was viewed the same way Wilder is before Frazier. Looking crude can still be effective, which was just on display in the Fury-Wlad fight.

I don't see how making a guy who has to be perfect gun shy, has any bearing on a guy who is very imperfect but still has positive attributes in a fight.

Comment

One of the three worse dovisions in boxing just got shook up. Build on it.

If both keep winning it'll be huge next year

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  The point still stands. Fury was fighting Wladimir Klitschko, the best HW in the world. Wilder fought Bermane Stiverne, who's best win is Chris "i ate all the buffet" Arreola lol.

Fury is levels above bum squad and would absolutely school him if they should ever meet in the ring. I doubt Haymon lets it happen though, he's invested too much money in this joker to ever allow him to fight a dangerous elite champion like Fury.
                  Don't kid yourself. Wilder who throws and lands over 4 times as many punches as Fury will have target practice on Fury. Count on it. And resumes don't fight resumes, fighters fight. History is littered with fighters who fought lessor competition and won. Last night was a disgraceful fight by both fighters as indicated by anyone with an unbiased pair of eyes. No way in hell a guy who lands only 86 punches on an easy target like Wlad is going to beat a guy who lands 626 punches.
                  Last edited by richardt; 11-29-2015, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Foreman was viewed the same way Wilder is before Frazier. Looking crude can still be effective, which was just on display in the Fury-Wlad fight.

I don't see how making a guy who has to be perfect gun shy, has any bearing on a guy who is very imperfect but still has positive attributes in a fight.
                    Like I said before it's easy when all you've fought is nobodies up until this point.

I admit he's improved over what he used to be, and he actually shows a better jab but he still has a ways to go. He's fought all of 3 dudes that could be considered world level(Literally his last 2 or 3 fights). Fury just beat THE man.

Comment

Don't kid yourself. Wilder who throws and lands over 4 times as many punches as Fury will have target practice on Fury. Count on it. And resumes don't fight resumes, fighters fight. History is littered with fighters who fought lessor competition and won. Last night was a disgraceful fight by both fighters as indicated by anyone with an unbiased pair of eyes.
                      There's a big difference between Tyson Fury and the cab drivers that Wilder has spent his entire career fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X