No announcement yet.

Amir Khan set to buy Bolton Wanderers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Look for the Bolton Wanderers to start talking about all their potential opponents, but never show up for games if Amir takes ownership.
    They always beat Barcelona in training. I've seen the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      They always beat Barcelona in training. I've seen the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
        I havent watched football in years but wasn't bolton in the premiership years ago? Khan aint packing that kind of dough to buy a whole football club
        If it's true, it won't be him on his own. It will be a group, with Khan as the front man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

This is what Khan fans have resorted to making threads about. Not like the guy actually boxes or anything.
          You probs know I'm a huge Khan fan but I've come to terms the guys done from the sport. He's made decentish amount of money and has invested it well so he don't really need to fight for a living. The guys lost his love for the sport. He's only chasing these big fights personally not solely for the money but IMO he just wants the one last lime light on the big stage.

He seems to be going the Naz route even though Naz achieved more but still not as much as he could of.

Anyways time to move on..

War Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
            It is being reported that the takeover of Bolton will cost in the region of £15 million.

I think Brook will be looking at trying to get hold of a minority stake in Sheffield Utd now.
            He probably can't even buy a minority stake in a Sheffield gay bar.
            Last edited by Box-Office; 11-25-2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

They about to get relegated again this season

Comment

Who cares, they're ****e

Comment

Working...
                X